OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Posting pictures.

Started by Marc, February 17, 2017, 11:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc

I have always used photobucket in the past, but have not been able to get it to work for a while now (I cannot download new pictures to photobucket).  Not the same site it used to be by a long margin.

What sites or formats are you guys all using to post pictures currently.  Anyone else had issues with photobucket?
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

SteelerFan

Seems very, very, very slllooooowww.

BowBendr

I stopped using photobucket a long time ago, now I use the tapatalk app on my phone. Much easier.

Gods of Thunder

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: Marc on February 17, 2017, 11:27:45 PM
I have always used photobucket in the past, but have not been able to get it to work for a while now (I cannot download new pictures to photobucket).  Not the same site it used to be by a long margin.

What sites or formats are you guys all using to post pictures currently.  Anyone else had issues with photobucket?
I had the same problem with Photobucket.  Any chance you have installed an ad blocker on your browser?  I had to unblock ads on Photobucket to get it working properly again.

Marc

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on February 18, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

I had the same problem with Photobucket.  Any chance you have installed an ad blocker on your browser?  I had to unblock ads on Photobucket to get it working properly again.
Thank you, that probably explains my issues.  My wife likely did install such a program.  How do you unblock adds?
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Rapscallion Vermilion

It probably varies a lot between the different ad blockers, but I can tell you what I did with uBlock.
There is a little shield for uBlock that pops up in the Chrome browser navigation bar.  If I click on that shield I can un-block ads for whatever site I am on at the time.  I also discovered after a while that I could turn the ad blocker back on again after I got Photobucket working again.  Hard to say for sure, but maybe letting some ads through cleared a bad cookie.  You could try another browser.  I stumbled upon the solution to my problem when I realized the other browser worked but didn't have an ad blocker. Another thing to try if this doesn't work would be to remove Photobucket specific cookies.