turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Halloran Limited Edition Box

Started by BABS9, February 16, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1iagobblergetter

Looks awesome !!!  :icon_thumright:Glad you got it.. I'm sure the rest of us will be seeing ours soon...

jed clampett

Well..it didn't make it today..maybe next week!!

SteelerFan

arrived today.

BABS9

Bowhuntr73

I think he must mail one out a day!

outdoors

I RECEIVED MINE TODAY AND
I HAVE TOO SAY THEre IS A REAL TURKEY IN THERE ........... AWESOME CALL .......
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

SteelerFan

Jury still out...

Surprised at the smaller size compared to other boxes. I don't have any other Halloran's to compare it to though. It will definitely crank. Hope to put it through its paces next few days.

jed clampett

Quote from: Bowhuntr73 on April 17, 2017, 06:27:15 PM
I think he must mail one out a day!
.      X2..still waiting also!!

jed clampett

Emailed Ashley yesterday..said she would mail mine today...should have it in a couple of days...she said she was mailing them out ASAP...but took 6 days and a email to get mine mailed after payment...looking forward to it..got lots of boxes but no halloran

Bowhuntr73

No kidding horrible customer service!! Said order was mailed last Monday. Heck I could have drove there and back in a day!! You Halloran supporters can give him your business cause he will never have mine again till his shipping and order tracking is updated. For clarification it is not just the LE box that was ordered but a few other things, my money was good enough to take and then customer forgotten. Today I get an email how the macasser box will still be a few weeks. Seriously??? You said you mailed it last Monday.

jed clampett

I agree..tried to email several times over 2 months to get a flamed mistress but no replies...but did have 2 quick emails...to order the LE box and to pay for it

BABS9

I must be lucky every time I've ordered something from his site I've gotten it pretty quick. When I message on Facebook he usually gets back within a day. I paid my invoice for the LE box on Tuesday night and it arrived Saturday morning. I've never had a problem. I can understand your frustration though.

beakbuster10

I've got his Jatoba over box elder box. It's a fantastic box that is all hen turkey. I'm sure this is too. Sweet box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nsselle

the reviews of poor customer service it what makes me hesitant, plus I also feel the company is a bit commercialized for a custom call.  I do not doubt he makes a good one though. Nice box on that limited edition,congrats to the lucky 50.

MattinIdaho

Gorgeous call!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk