OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Supreme turkey calls

Started by Red vyper, February 15, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red vyper

Has anyone ever used his strut buster pot call?

Jgarrett

Yes nice call, would recommend the pure death in a cocobolo pot or the talking dirty
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Happy hooker

When was the last time anybody had contact with him??? Phone,email,etc,,tried several times no response

tomfooleryy

I placed order with him in August of last year.

RemCrystal

What's his wait time. I heard years.

idratherb

Jbird22

Daddy rat

Told me 7 month wait back in January

Jgarrett

I think I'm right at 2 years waiting on a couple calls.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

tomfooleryy

I was going to wait until I got the first one I ordered to see how I liked it before I ordered a pure death, I'm thinking I should just go on and get on the list since it's going to be a while.

Spitten and drummen

I have had a couple of his calls. His customer service sucks.That is a nice way to put it. I wont buy another one of his calls because it took close to 2 years to receive the 2 i ordered from him. He never did update me at any time in between. He makes a good pot , but there are a lot out there that sound better and the makers provide a good communication up until you receive it in the mail. Take it for what its worth.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

FL-Boss

It's beyond me why people would wait years just to get a pot call. Seems there is a new post that starts up every once in a while about this. Defiantly not the first time I have seen this. I guess if he is letting people know up front the time it takes, it' ok. 

I'm sure his calls are nice, but I'm also sure there are countless other call makers that support this forum that make calls just as good...probably better. And they will ship it to you next day.  I had one call maker recently ship out a pot call before I hung up the phone with him... and he didn't even have the payment yet. He just told me to mail a check when I have time.. unreal.  And that just happens to be the best pot call I have.. out of 30 or so..

1iagobblergetter

dirtnap

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 17, 2017, 04:00:06 PM
I have had a couple of his calls. His customer service sucks.That is a nice way to put it. I wont buy another one of his calls because it took close to 2 years to receive the 2 i ordered from him. He never did update me at any time in between. He makes a good pot , but there are a lot out there that sound better and the makers provide a good communication up until you receive it in the mail. Take it for what its worth.

I concur.  Sounds about like the dealings I had with him.

Red vyper

Talked to Steve tonight very helpful and helped out with a mistake I made. Promised a call to me in less then 6 months