only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

this year #1 purchase

Started by tha bugman, February 07, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentuckyHeadhunter

Quote from: nitro on February 07, 2017, 05:32:23 PM
Airplane tickets..lots of them.
Andy you lucky dog.  I just bought a new house so we're nearly broke.  But turkeys are nearby! 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

goblr77

A Texas hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

License for 2 neighboring states. Also, I got to play one of Al Holberts (enticer) silver thunder calls at the sportsmans show the other day. That thing really sings with his carbon striker and does well with several others as well. I'm excited and now prepared for bad weather hunts.

Tail Feathers

This years big purchase is a hunting trip.  I got a trigger job done on the turkey gun and bought some ammo and a few mouthcalls.
I'm pretty much set.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

1iagobblergetter

New calls whenever I see or hear of something I want.

buzzardroost

Got a 11-87 and wrights choke. Will buy a out of state license, gobbler lounger, few mouth calls, maybe a greenleaf vest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

turkeyfoot

out of state trip is my biggest purchase will order few thinh=gs from Midwest as well

BottomLand54

Bought new Benelli sbe3 28" max-5
Preacher man custom turkey calls ( Holly box with snakewood lid and snake wood base, zebrawood pot with pure slate, with Jody's strikers, a 3 inch preacher man pot glass over slate. These calls are almost too beautiful to hunt with but man they play some purty music)
Hooks mouth calls
Hooks owl hooter

I'm broke now!

greencop01

:camohat: Elimltick clothing, stuff works like #12 Tom Brady !
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

TN Beard Buster

Already made mine! After waiting till I turned 51, I finally got my lifetime sportsman license! Never have to buy Tennessee license again!! Other than that, I'll buy some new camo.

BowBendr

I bought 3 mouth calls from Sadler McGraw and 3 more from Steve Kinder at XT today, should be set for the next 6 years or so. Got plenty of anything else I need.

Naylor649

Hopefully pick up a sx3 coyote model and get it dipped in obsession!

TauntoHawk

Trying to be more low key on buying stuff have a lot of trips planned in 2017 that are pushing the limits of my hunting budget

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mgm1955

After 15 years with the same gun I bought a SBE II custom turkey rig.

J87harris

Held held gps unit. Ff3 for mossberg 835. Eye surgery last year made it real hard to see in the dark and unfortunatley the doc cut my retina on my right eye, leaving a dead spot. Now i cant see my now or gun sigjts with my right eye and i had to learn to do it all left handed. Gps will help getting in amd out without leaving trail markers for everyone to follow and the sight... well just because i want it haha