OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

So what happened between the NWTF and Realtree ???

Started by Yoder409, February 05, 2017, 06:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Just noticed that there is, apparently, no Realtree booth/display at the NWTF Convention this year. Annnnd............ Realtree is not listed on the NWTF website as a partner anymore.

Been a few years since I attended a convention.  But Realtree always had about the biggest display in the place.........

Anyone know whaddup with that ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

wvmntnhick

Apparently the NWTF has finally came to the conclusion that the rest of the hunting community is coming to. Mossy oak is superior to all other camo patterns.  :TooFunny:

Dr Juice

Quote from: wvmntnhick on February 05, 2017, 07:05:08 PM
Apparently the NWTF has finally came to the conclusion that the rest of the hunting community is coming to. Mossy oak is superior to all other camo patterns.  :TooFunny:
X2

Greg Massey

Realtree i guess figured they don't need the turkey people, they have the duck men...ha ha ha , I just wear whatever, no big deal...I have both and enjoy wearing both...

Frylock

I'm sure the partnership went to the highest bidder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snapper1982

Yes they are superior in making you look like a dark blob. All of the greatest fad camo is at the bottom of the lost when it comes to blending in at a distance. If you want that you need open patterns like predator and asat.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: snapper1982 on February 05, 2017, 08:26:59 PM

Yes they are superior in making you look like a dark blob. All of the greatest fad camo is at the bottom of the lost when it comes to blending in at a distance. If you want that you need open patterns like predator and asat.
I've never looked at the asat stuff but was thoroughly amazed at how well the predator camo made people disappear.

catman529

im fine with looking like a blob from a distance as long as they don't pick me out when they're up close. That's where being still is more important than any camo pattern you can buy

tha bugman

Im good with either one as long as they are supporting the sport of turkey hunting and conservation

supremepredator

All my camo is mix-matched. I wear like 4 different camo patterns (boots, hat, facemask, coveralls, gloves) when i go hunting. It's all good, but i do favor mossy oak a little more...
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

stinkpickle

Quote from: Frylock on February 05, 2017, 07:42:20 PM

Bingo!

goblr77

I don't turkey hunt at a distance. I turkey hunt from the base of a tree. I want to look like a tree when a gobbler comes into range. That's why I wear bottomland.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mgm1955

Quote from: Frylock on February 05, 2017, 07:42:20 PM

I'm sure you're right. Just follow the money.

beakbuster10

Money talks