OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

B SQUARE ON Sx3 Help

Started by spoonbill, February 04, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoonbill

My Dad had a B square mount on his Sx3 and now wants to take it off but he cant find the original pins to put back in it.  I am going to order him the parts and need to know what pins it is.  From what I see I think its the trigger guard pin (B111621303) but I am not positive.  Any help would be appreciated.

Hooksfan

I have a B Square on an SX2. Can't imagine those pins would be different from my SX2 and the two pins are identical /interchangeable. 

Dr Juice

Quote from: Hooksfan on February 04, 2017, 07:26:28 PM
I have a B Square on an SX2. Can't imagine those pins would be different from my SX2 and the two pins are identical /interchangeable.
^^^this and I would contact Winchester to verify. Good luck.

spoonbill

I think y'all misunderstood me or I misspoke. I meant the original pins that were in the gun before he mounted the b square.  As in the stock pins that came with the Sx3 that had to be removed to install the mount.

Hooksfan

I was referring to the original pins that came with the gun thst are removed to install the B Square. I can say with 100% accuracy they are identical on the SX2. I suppose they could be different, but I doubt it.
Since you are missing one of them, try inserting the remaining one in both holes. My bet isit will fit in either one.

Yelper

That is the correct pin and item number.

Super X® 3

B111621303 TRIGGER GUARD PIN $2.50 each

spoonbill

Quote from: Yelper on February 06, 2017, 07:44:17 PM
That is the correct pin and item number.

Super X® 3

B111621303 TRIGGER GUARD PIN $2.50 each
That's what I thought.  Wanted to make sure.  Thank you very much.