OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Nomad Shirts and pants

Started by Britton40, February 02, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britton40

They took the old treklite and the ripstop/tybee and ended up in the middle somewhere. I really like them.  Just passing it along.

45 days boys.

goblr77

How do the pants fit? Nomad's size chart is very different than all other brands. I have a 38" waist and wear a large in most brands of camo pants. Nomad lists a 38" waist as a 2X.

Their shirts fit true to size. Just wondering about the pants.

Britton40

Quote from: goblr77 on February 02, 2017, 03:29:54 PM
How do the pants fit? Nomad's size chart is very different than all other brands. I have a 38" waist and wear a large in most brands of camo pants. Nomad lists a 38" waist as a 2X.

Their shirts fit true to size. Just wondering about the pants.

I wear 36". I ordered the large. They have the tightening straps on the side. I had to use them. 38" shouldn't be a problem.

MShillhunter

How do these compare to the old browning wasatch pants and shirt? Are they ok for the chilly mornings?

Britton40

Quote from: MShillhunter on February 07, 2017, 12:19:32 AM
How do these compare to the old browning wasatch pants and shirt? Are they ok for the chilly mornings?

Browning wasatch is a cotton mill. They are heavier so they would be better suited for colder days. I love my wasatch pants as well.

With the right layering underneath, the Nomad clothing would be fine for chilly mornings.

tha bugman

SKFOOTER

I just can't see paying $60 for a shirt or pants.

Fullfan

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 15, 2017, 11:31:28 AM
I just can't see paying $60 for a shirt or pants.

Agreed kind of like paying 100.00+ for a decoy
Don't gobble at me...

Smooth_Operator

Quote from: Britton40 on February 02, 2017, 02:40:56 PM
They took the old treklite and the ripstop/tybee and ended up in the middle somewhere. I really like them.  Just passing it along.

45 days boys.

Are you referring to the NWTF collection shirt and pants? Love that old Bottomland, they look good...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

tha bugman

Quote from: Smooth_Operator on February 16, 2017, 11:17:34 AM
Quote from: Britton40 on February 02, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

45 days boys.

Are you referring to the NWTF collection shirt and pants? Love that old Bottomland, they look good...
+1 but I got sticker shock