News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

One left.

Started by Gooserbat, February 01, 2017, 07:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

870camomagnum

TauntoHawk

Anyone who bought a box or pot want to drop a review. Love to hear something about the boxes

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gooserbat

Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 05, 2017, 11:12:30 PM
Anyone who bought a box or pot want to drop a review. Love to hear something about the boxes

Tanto pm me your phone number and I'll call you so you can hear on over the phone.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

DawgsFan1

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Gooserbat

I am not holding any calls.  Just because I have shared the PayPal info dosent hold you a call.  Payment secures a call.

I have 5 boxes 13 slates, and 14 crystal left. 
NWTF Booth 1623

varmint101

PayPal sent for one box this morning. Thanks!

HFultzjr

Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 05, 2017, 11:12:30 PM

Just stopped home for lunch and guess what was in the mailbox?
Yep, just got my box calls!
I don't have time to do a full review right now, but they are the real deal.
All I can say at this point, is if there are any left......GET SOME MONEY TO HIM NOW!
I don't have any of the Pot Calls, but if they are ANYTHING like the box calls, (I'm sure they are), I'd be jumping all over these as well.

:turkey2:

outdoors

THANKS FOR A GOOD DEAL  Gooserbat
For passing these on too us ........... :blob10:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

grayfox

Got my box call today also. Smoking deal on these calls for sure. Mine's full of turkey.  Thanks Gooserbat

HFultzjr

Yes,
Thank you.
I couldn't be happier with mine!
:thanks:   :z-guntootsmiley:

HFultzjr

Gooserbat,
What do you have left?
Guys, please buy up the rest of these before I do something really stupid.
And that would be.....................buy the rest of them!
:newmascot:

Susqy

Fisher62

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk