turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

One left.

Started by Gooserbat, February 01, 2017, 07:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Okay here's the deal.  I done a private label job for a store. Then they cut the purchase order in half after I had their calls built and LAZER INGRAVED!  Now I have 19 crystal, 19 slates and 25 box calls that are sitting here with a wrong logo. 

First the pots are easily a $60 pot built with a cherry pot and patterned on my High Standard design. 

One SLATE left

Slate has a hickory striker.

Crystal has a purple heart striker.

Box call is an absolute screamer and it to is a $60ish call.  It's a different call than my May Day box and honestly I like it so much I'm going to be working on something new in the future. Built with a Jatoba lid over a cherry box. Infact I am keeping on of these for myself to hunt with.

Any of these for $28 tyd and I promise it's the best deal on a top grade call you'll ever find.  Buy multiple calls and take $3 off every additional call. (2/$53, 3/$78...)
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

FLGobstopper

Dang man I've gotta stay away from this place, that's tempting right there!

Gooserbat

Quote from: FLGobstopper on February 01, 2017, 11:22:24 AM
Dang man I've gotta stay away from this place, that's tempting right there!

You better get in on it.  That box runs so good I'm keeping on for myself.  And I just might keep a slate...

Gota sell it sam
NWTF Booth 1623

ILHUNTER

What does a person need to do to get a hold of some these calls at a great deal

grayfox

Dang that's so tempting. If I don't stay off this forum I'm gonna be homeless.

TerryLNanny

Quote from: ILHUNTER on February 01, 2017, 02:01:02 PM
Pm Gooserbat

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

Gooserbat

Quote from: TerryLNanny on February 01, 2017, 06:18:49 PM
Quote from: ILHUNTER on February 01, 2017, 02:01:02 PM
Pm Gooserbat

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

what he said.
NWTF Booth 1623

WisTurk

HFultzjr

Susqy

Gooserbat

Thanks to everyone who's bought so far.

Still quite a few of each left.
NWTF Booth 1623

vgobbler

can you PM me your paypal info, I'll take a  box call

harrison

i will try a slate call and a box call , i need info to pay , thanks :turkey2:

Gooserbat

Okay there has been a great interest in these and I'm thankful.  This is a total of what is left after I've been paid.

11 box calls left
15 slate
16 crystal

The pots are not getting the traction the boxes are and don't underestimate theses pots.  They are the real deal.  Just so you know I'm selling these first come first served and I will not consider it sold until I'm paid.
NWTF Booth 1623