turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

looks like My season is done

Started by BigGobbler, April 07, 2011, 01:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigGobbler

They forgot to give me any pain killers waking up from surgery my wife could here me hollering for help in the waiting room I have never experienced anything like that in my life and never want to again. Thank god for the quickness of morphine.

Ol'Mossy

hookedspur

Wow sorry bout that  get better soon.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOFF

Ewe!! That's terrible Kinda makes me sick at my stomach.

Missing turkey season is TERRIBLE. Now on the other hand, that ankle doesn't look too bad.  :angel9:

Sorry brother for the poke.  I may have missed it in another post, but what happened?

Make sure you do AS THE DOCTOR SAYS!!!   

Too often after being henned up in the house, we get to feeling better, and try things we're not supposed to, making things worse, and the recovery longer.

Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

God Bless,
David B.

Jay

You just don't screw up body parts BEFORE hunting. What were you thinken? Hopefully you don't plan on taking a plane trip in the near future or they'll be taking you to a secluded room after the metal detector goes off, while they put on rubber gloves. Man, sorry about the leg, that's a baddun.

Hognutz

Ouch..Get well soon. The turkey hunting will wait. Get healthy and then worry about the birds. Godspeed, My friend..Mike :icon_thumright:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

870supermagnum

I'm with BOFF on this.... what happened?  I'm praying the Lord will give you a complete and speedy recovery.

TURKEYSLAYER101

Yowza! Thats gotta hurt! I hope you have a speedy recovery. Missing turkey season sucks!

TURKEYSLAYER 101
Some people hear voices in their heads. I hear turkeys!!!!

socalturkeyman

ouch! get better soon! they're still be gobblers left for you in the woods! Godspeed!
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

bayou gobbler

ouch!!  Hope you get better soon...im sure all those big gobblers are glad they are safe for the rest of the year

cannonball

Sorry that you're missing turkey season. Have a speedy recovery and best wishes.

turkeyfuneral

OUCH!!! Wish you a speedy recovery.

kansas hooks

Man that sucks....hope you heal quickly!!