Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Price drops !! Nikon Titanium and Burris rifle scopes, Glock 23 mags

Started by Yoder409, January 29, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Nikon-3.3-10x44 power rifle scope. This is ultra-high end Nikon !! It is a-matte silver finish with a Nikoplex (duplex) reticle. It has adjustable objective lens, 50 yds to infinity and a 1"-tube. Condition is excellent,-there are ring-marks.....mostly on the bottom and a small nick here or there. Optics are as new!-This model is no longer made and very hard to come by. Lifetime warranty from Nikon. Comes with box and all included paperwork. I would put this scope up against any of the Euro scopes for quality and clarity. $400 TYD

USA made Burris 1.75-5 rifle scope. High gloss blue, plex reticle. Finish shows 99% as new. If there is a ring mark it is nearly undetectable. Optics are crystal clear. $225 TYD

Factory Glock 23 13 round mags. 1, 2 or 3 .......... $25/ea TYD.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

boatpaddle

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979