OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's your ride to get your gobbler??

Started by wkyhunter, January 28, 2017, 01:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailwalk

Only thing worth hunting out of folks!!! The real bad boy buggie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tailwalk

If not that I go with the soccer mom Vini van look

bbcoach

A 2003 Toyota Tacoma.  Bought it new and have 145,000 miles on it.  This truck has been awesome.  I change the oil every 3000-5000 miles, changed the front brakes and at 120,000 I did the water pump, hoses, thermostat, belts and anti-freeze.  The paint and body are in really good condition so I hope to drive it for many more years.  I would definitely look at Toyota if I were in the market for another one.  She has been to Florida (2), Wisconsin (2 and drawn for this spring as well) and here in NC for turkeys.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Tailwalk on January 28, 2017, 03:52:31 PM
Only thing worth hunting out of folks!!! The real bad boy buggie...

Sweet....they need to come out with a camo model though. Lol..

Cottonmouth

1996 Toyota t100 4×4 with 280k miles. Still runs like a top.

BowBendr

2000 Dodge Dakota x-tended cab 4X4.
285,000 miles worth of screaming fury, my daughter named it " the red jet "
It's been all over the country 2 or 3 times, has hauled a ton of game and the bed is permanently coated in dried deer blood.
It's been a great ride, still has all the bells n whistles, I did put a fuel pump in it in '08 and a radiator last summer....the magnum V8 will still bust most cars from a dead stop !

wkyhunter

Thanks for all the comments!! Keep'm coming!!

marshboy

2012 Ram, 4 door, 4x4, Bighorn Edition
I have an ARE topper on it, slept many a night under it camping out on turkey trips
69,000 miles

wvmntnhick

97 Chevy s10. Been a decent truck but nothing I'm super attached to. It's 4wd with manual transmission. Again, I like it but not married to it. Has 178k miles on it and shows no sign of stopping but I'd like something a touch bigger for hauling the wife and kids when the time calls for it. Only good thing about not being able to haul the family, if my buddy wants to smoke a cigar in the truck I just ask him if he's got 2. The short, narrow wheel base also lets me get it into places many guys wouldn't consider taking their full size rigs but then that's what ATV's are for. I'd like a 4 door Tacoma ultimately but not right now.

OHturkey85

Phattkopp

1997 F-250 Power Stroke, 313K miles. Never had a wrench on the engine. Been ALL OVER with it. Crew cab, bench seats, rubber floors, hand crank windows, seats six comfortably. Had to order it that way! It's the only vehicle I've bought that didn't feel like I lost my a$$ on!

Phattboy ;)

SteelerFan

I was gonna reply, but after Tailwalk, I've got nuthin'...

:TooFunny:

Gumby

Yoder409

2009 Silverado Z-71 ext cab with 95K on it.   5.3L auto

Looking like it's got another 95K or two in it.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.