Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

I forgot to mention about a special treat this morning before I got my bird

Started by allchokedup, April 06, 2011, 10:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allchokedup

I have to tell you about a special morning while hunting out of my blind today. At around 7 am I had a doe and two yearlings come feeding around my blind. When I looked at the doe, I noticed that she was a Piebald deer. It was awesome. The two yearlings bedded down no more than 40 yrds from me and Momma stood there and kept watch while the little ones took a rest. They stayed there for almost 45 min. and it did not bother them when I called for turkeys the whole time.  I totally forgot to mention it in my earlier thread , but thought it was so cool I had to share it. Just a great day in the woods today.

RutnNStrutn

BOFF

Amazing all the beautiful things God makes if we just slow down and take it all in!!

God Bless,
David B.

Basser69

doepee

Quote from: BOFF on April 06, 2011, 11:02:40 PM
Amazing all the beautiful things God makes if we just slow down and take it all in!!

God Bless,
David B.
X2 :icon_thumright:

allchokedup

Quote from: BOFF on April 06, 2011, 11:02:40 PM

God Bless,
David B.

Do you know, that when I was going to my blind that morning a strong urge came to me to thank God for all His blessings . I was saying it out loud, going there..."thank you my Lord for all your blessings and for such a beautiful day". He gave me a wonderful day!

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Hognutz

That's neat. You don't get to see many piebald deer. Very cool..Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

archery1

Take a kid hunting

M,Yingling

Sometimes just being in the woods and seeing things like that are best part of a hunt  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

870supermagnum

bayou gobbler

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!