OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

First post....a FL turkey hunting adventure

Started by blueyed-goof, April 06, 2011, 10:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey slayer

Ol'Mossy

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Crutch

Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

trkycaller

trkehunr93

:welcomeOG:  That is awesome!  I'll have to get some info. from you on hunting the WMA's in Florida.  Looks like alot of fun!  Glad to have you on the board!

savduck

I think Im in love. A public land Osceolla killing, duck killing, camper owning, beer drinking Woman. Thats alright right there. Nice gobblers, Welcome to old gobbler.
Georgia Boy

blueyed-goof

thanks y'all for the warm welcome!  Glad that you guys enjoyed my story and pictures.  Since this is the first year I've tagged out on turkeys, and only been hunting turkeys for 6 years to say that I was stoked is putting it lightly!!!

Hey Rut  how's it going???  I do remember you...hope that all is well....

Dani

Old Gobbler

Dani ,you guys should post up those florida duck hunting pictures - they are always great
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

joey46

longbeardlife.com

absolutely awesome story and hunt... thats how you get it done.. contact me from my website and I will give you some additional info for next years season.

2INCHHOOKS

Quote from: savduck on April 07, 2011, 11:48:26 PM
I think Im in love. A public land Osceolla killing, duck killing, camper owning, beer drinking Woman. Thats alright right there. Nice gobblers, Welcome to old gobbler.

x2   Great Story and Pictures as well, the story had me glued to the screen.. WAY to GO.. and Welcome to OG

870supermagnum

Dani, great story and congrats on your two Oseolas...   :happy0064:

busta biggun

Great story Dani. Welcome to Old Gobbler. We hope you'll stay and hang out with us!

Congrats on the Florida success!