turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Does anyone else hate

Started by idratherb, January 22, 2017, 07:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appalachianassassin

im also pulling for falcons. but, their defense isn't spectacular. im afraid brady is gonna pick em apart.

Hooter

I don't hate em, but I'm sick of em!!!!

paintbrush

I don't care one way or the other about the Pats, as I am a Vikings fan true and through!

sbbow

CHEATERS!!! YES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvestris

Rooting for the Patriots or Alabama is like rooting for Microsoft.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

WildTigerTrout

My favorite team is ANYBODY playing the Cowboys or the Patriots.  I can't stand either one.  I am a die hard Seahawks fan and have been since 1980.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

hookedspur

That would be a Heck to the Yes !!!!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Tomfoolery

I like them. Hope to watch history made for the superbowl. And even sweeter will be Goodells face when he has to hand the trophy to Brady, the GOAT  :toothy9:

greencop01

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an   Everyone hates a winner. As turkey hunters we should emulate them, attention to detail, do the task at hand, consistency, attitude, good sportsmanship, practicing ethics,they don't bad-mouth any team or anybody, do your job, and success year in and year out. The way the NFL suspended Brady would never have happened in a court of law. Just like consistently successful turkey hunters, some people hate 'em, because they are successful. After saying this I'm a Giants fan but you have to appreciate success over a long span of time. Like in turkey hunting as in life you aspire to success, not to rub it in people's faces but to gain self satisfaction in it, to know you are successful in a hard and demanding sport, as turkey hunting and football and in life, they are all team sports. Turkey Hunting 'cause usually you need someone to show you the ropes, a mentor or a coach.  :z-twocents:

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

tha bugman

Told my wife this morning as long as Belichick is coach and Brady is quarterback....I will never pull for them. 

fallhnt

I'm a Miami fan,,,so hell ya I hate on em.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Happy

I find it odd that many hate Brady for lowering the air pressure in some footballs and yet no one mentions Rothlesbergers sexual assult charges.
Weird.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Gobble!

Quote from: Happy on January 23, 2017, 05:24:47 PM
I find it odd that many hate Brady for lowering the air pressure in some footballs and yet no one mentions Rothlesbergers sexual assult charges.
Weird.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

x2

Rzrbac

Love college football, NFL is a different game. I have to say I'm no Patriots fan but I admire their success.  Same thing can be said for Saban and the Tide.  Good football teams are good football teams and those teams have a process that equals success. I'll be pulling for Atlanta but I have no dog in the hunt. 

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr