OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hi new guy here and new gun also !

Started by woodchuk, January 22, 2017, 06:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodchuk

Hi just joined site and i like it .I also just bought a new bennelli super nova Iput truglo sights on it also.Iwent to patterren yesterday and it's shooting to the left Itried adjusting to the right but dosnt help much.The choke is the full that came with gun I'm getting a differrent one but was just curious about sight not moving poi?thanks Rick

backwater

Welcome.   I ended up putting a FF3 on my Nova.  Could not get comfortable with the Truglo sights that I tried.

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

Rzrbac

ncwoodsman

quavers59

Bowguy

greencop01

:welcomeOG:  Welcome, from SE Mass
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

mwr

wvmntnhick

:welcomeOG: from almost heaven.

Sight problems will likely be fixed by doing what was advised above. Not saying you need a ff3 but I'd look into a red dot if it's a dedicated turkey rig.

mgm1955

woodchuk

Ok thanks to all i'm giving it one more try then going to red dot thanks again Rick1

Dtrkyman

Is the stock adjustable on that gun?  improper fit is a huge cause of poi issues with shotguns, basically without a proper fitting gun you are not looking straight down the barrel.  Different chokes and loads can change impact as well.   The shape of you head will determine how you would need to cast the stock to one side or the other, of course if you want to shoot a sight then this is not a necessity, but a proper fitting gun will go a long way.