OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Happy Trump Day

Started by Bowguy, January 20, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

daddyduke

Let's make America Greater Again!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

lmbhngr

The deplorables have spoken!

ncwoodsman

Been time for some change, Thank God the time is now!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

mikejd

Full strut

Being active duty military, I've been waiting on this day for the last 8 years. I'm already liking my new boss a lot more than that old guy. What was his name, Osama?

Cut N Run

Trump seems like a shyster to me and I don't trust him. I don't see him as the savior so many others do.    Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled Hillary didn't win and our freedoms are protected, but I believe Trump has screwed a lot of people in his professional life and will have a hard time not always getting his way.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Cut N Run on January 21, 2017, 12:43:45 AM
Trump seems like a shyster to me and I don't trust him. I don't see him as the savior so many others do.    Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled Hillary didn't win and our freedoms are protected, but I believe Trump has screwed a lot of people in his professional life and will have a hard time not always getting his way.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Jim
Who did you vote for then ?

appalachianassassin

Jim
I don't care if he screws people as long as there not americans.

ferocious calls

turkaholic

Jim I think you will come around, like all the other snow flakes and doubters. Give him the support he has earned. Nothing is going to be perfect, but nothing can be worse than what we had. Screwing people as you call it can be viewed by some as being in business for yourself and being self reliant. No disrespect intended here.
live to hunt hunt to live