Main Menu

Happy Trump Day

Started by Bowguy, January 20, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Remind a lib they lost, fun to watch em squirm

dirt road ninja

greencop01

Let's not gloat but let us offer a prayer for success for our country and for Trump !
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

GlockGirl

A day to celebrate out continued gun rights!!

silvestris

Quote from: greencop01 on January 20, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

Let's not gloat but let us offer a prayer for success for our country and for Trump !

Hard not to gloat when they refuse to accept reality as I have been forced to do since Reagan (yes, both of the Bushes, Clinton and Obama were disasters for the country).  My prayer is that people wake up and grow up and realize and appreciate the vision and hope of the founders of this nation, to wit, freedom.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

1iagobblergetter

I'm proud of every American who did the right thing and helped pull this off. The happiness I felt that night listening to the results coming in I'll never forget. It definitely will be one of the political highlights of my life. Now I believe we do definitely have a chance to make America great again!!!

Spitten and drummen

AMEN AMEN AMEN . Thank god . The last 8 years have been a nightmare. We sucked it up and dealt with what we had , but the liberals have been whining and crying since they lost. They are angry because they didnt get a participation trophy.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

turkeyfoot

I'll gloat a little been suffering for 8 very very long years. To me its just so funny these sore loser nuts that want everyone to know they aren't going but in reality that is just great it'll just be that much better without them there

VA_Birdhunter

PRAISE GOD ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

littlebull

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Been a long time coming
The old coon walks a late log

Rzrbac

Retired from active duty last year. Wished I could have served in a Trump administration. I hope he is all we think he will be.  Then again we couldn't get any worse!

Bowguy

Quote from: Rzrbac on January 20, 2017, 11:34:18 AM
Retired from active duty last year. Wished I could have served in a Trump administration. I hope he is all we think he will be.  Then again we couldn't get any worse!
Thanks for your service!

JLH

The end of an error!

What a powerful speech he gave.

Greg Massey

A great day in HISTORY...lot's of Prayers for this great country and the Trump family ...

Yelper