turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New guy

Started by GOB_STOPPER, January 18, 2017, 12:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOB_STOPPER

How's it going fellas! Been lurking for a while and decided to join. I hope to contribute, although, y'all seem to be a group of true turkey hunters and conservationists. I've learned a lot already and hope to learn much more from you guys. I hope this is the right forum for introductions. My name is Cass Abercrombie, and I'm from Clayton, AL. Happy hunting!

Greg Massey

Welcome from Tennessee , and yes it's a great forum...lot of turkey hunters with a lot of information ...

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

GED6531

Welcome. Enjoy the wealth of information from the greatest turkey hunting forum there is.

GOB_STOPPER

mwr

Dr Juice

Welcome and enjoy the ride. You will pick up a lot of great information from a lot of great people. Best regards.

Bowguy

wvmntnhick

Full strut

greencop01

:welcomeOG:  Welcome to the 'Addiction' its like joining Turkey Hunters Anonymous.  :wagon:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

ncwoodsman

contagious

Welcome to a fellow Alabama hunter !! I live in Mobile , but do most of my hunting in Clay and Coosa  Al , around Goodwater. Glad to have you on board !!

allaboutshooting

Quote from: GOB_STOPPER on January 18, 2017, 12:24:33 AM
How's it going fellas! Been lurking for a while and decided to join. I hope to contribute, although, y'all seem to be a group of true turkey hunters and conservationists. I've learned a lot already and hope to learn much more from you guys. I hope this is the right forum for introductions. My name is Cass Abercrombie, and I'm from Clayton, AL. Happy hunting!

Welcome to OG. Glad you decided to join and we look forward to hearing more from you. This is a great site where folks are happy share experience and experiences with each other.
Again, glad you're here and all the best in the upcoming seasons.
Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

daddyduke

Welcome from Indiana
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.