turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

searching for 835 and...

Started by neohiohunter, April 06, 2011, 01:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neohiohunter

Im in desperate need of an 835 Fast! But not quite sure what some good websites are to begin looking.  Any suggestions?

Skeeterbait

Nobody local to you has one in stock?  You do understand you don't just order a gun online and they ship it to you right?  Must be shipped to a store near you with a FFL and the store sells it to you and completes transfer paperwork.   You need to have prearranged with a local store to do this and know what they are going to charge so you can consider that in the total price of the gun.

If you must find one online, gunbroker.com is your best bet.

neohiohunter

Yes I understand that. The local outdoor shop doesn't have any in stock but can order me one for 429 bucks. Would kinda like to find one a tad bit cheaper

Skeeterbait

Well yeah you can certainly beat that price on gunbroker.  Will have to pay shipping and transfer costs but should still likely come out ahead.

sugarray

Try Wal-mart.  My local store has an order catalog and usually gets them quickly.  Worth a try and they seem to always have one in stock.  Where are you in NE Ohio?

neohiohunter

Ill give walmart a shot. Ashtabula county

sugarray

I did my training at Akron Children's Hospital and lived in Medina from July of 2005-June of 2008.

Not sure, but what about Dick's and then Fin, Feather, Fur Outfitters?  I think FFF is in Ashland, south of Lodi.  I am not sure where Ashtabula Co is in relation to them, but we got patients from there a lot.

neohiohunter

Ashtabula borders pa and lake Erie top right hand corner of that state. Tomorrow im gonna check a couple different places, but again I didn't really want to spend 400+. Ill check gun broker,  I am in desperate need of one so if I have to ill just spend the money

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mightyjoeyoung

The Gander in Erie has a very nice used 835 in the waterfowl camo for fairly cheap and you could probably work their ribs on price??
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

jonhaga

Wal-Mart in my area has always had the best price on 835's

neohiohunter

Thanks guys for the help. Ima have me one tomorrow one way or another. If I have to order a new one I might as well get the tactical 835 I always wanted

Galvin900

Got one off gunbroker last week for 200.00 like new plus 20 bucks shipping. had four chokes and a sling too.