turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Which Woodhaven?

Started by agent eight seven O, December 27, 2016, 12:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent eight seven O

Hey all, I'm getting the itch for a Woodhaven call. Have heard good things about them. Which one do you prefer of the Legend and Cherry Classic? I am leaning towards slate, but haven't ruled out glass.
Thanks for any feedback.

Happy

The only one I have personally run is the cherry classic in glass. It sounded really good but I never owned one or hunted one. One of my friends owns it and he has taken birds with it. One of his favorite calls.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

worth612000

I prefer the cherry in the slate or Crystal. It's higher pitched in sound and is just my preference.

Techn9cian02

Quote from: agent eight seven O on December 27, 2016, 12:14:08 PM
Hey all, I'm getting the itch for a Woodhaven call. Have heard good things about them. Which one do you prefer of the Legend and Cherry Classic? I am leaning towards slate, but haven't ruled out glass.
Thanks for any feedback.
I have a cherry classic crystal. Called a beautiful tom in to 40 yards with it along with 2 hens! It was the last call I used that morning and it's the only one they responded to, definitely works

Planner

I have the slate and it's one of my go tos in my vest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvhoyt19

I have a slate and a crystal. Great calls. I would be willing to sell them both to you. I have custom strikers for them as well. Let me know if you are interested. If not, I may list them on here.

Clardh

I've used a cherry classic crystal for years now and I've killed many birds with it. In my opinion, it's one of the best commercial made calls. Since finding this site, I now use only custom calls. I guess I've turned into a snob!  :D