turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jimmy Schaffer Calls

Started by Turkey_killer, November 25, 2016, 02:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey_killer

Does Jimmy Schaffer make really good turkey calls?

MikeStaten

One of the best callmakers out there and a really nice guy.  Give him a call and he will be happy to play his calls over the phone for you to make sure you get exactly the sound you are looking for.  Fit and finish are second to none. 

hunter22

One of the best pot call makers out there in my opinion.

Fieldturkey

birdhunterdave

One of the best and a super nice man, you won't be disappointed. 

Browning87

Great call maker and a even nicer gentleman. You won't be disappointed!

Clardh

Like everyone has said...One of the best!  I called him one day and asked if I could visit the shop. He spent 8+ hours with me and a friend. Showed us his shop, all his collections of calls, everything. Jimmy makes so many great calls there are too many to mention. I own about 12. My favorite is his blue mahoe, zebrawood crystal. That's this week, next week it could change.  ;D

greentag

all his calls are great and he is super nice,i got a ton of them and each time i get one it becomes one of my favorites instantly,right now im in love with his aluminum over aluminum,it doesnt get much better than that one.

Bowguy

Jimmy lives one town away from me n I often stop by either to hear a new call, bring a beginner or experienced hunter to his place. He's always a great guy to be around. His calls are great. I'm never without at least 1, often 2 n I have more than enough to choose from. I agree w the aluminum over aluminum but I'm just an aluminum guy.
Regardless they work n I couldn't imagine going in the woods without em.

sbbow

Cannt say anything that already hasn't been said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgm1955

Techn9cian02

He makes THE BEST calls!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

beakbuster10

I don't see how you could say a bad thing about Mr. Jimmy. Fantastic call builder, great person and American Patriot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowhuntr73

GlockGirl

Jimmy is a great guy! Bowguy took me to buy a call from him. I am brand new to turkey hunting. Jimmy ran calls for me and even taught me how to run the call I decided to buy from him. He couldn't have been nicer and his calls sound amazing! Well worth the money!