only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

President Trump

Started by Greg Massey, November 09, 2016, 02:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgm1955

Quote from: Old Gobbler on November 09, 2016, 10:37:25 AM
Quote from: guesswho on November 09, 2016, 08:04:32 AM
Hopefully this is just the first step in the right direction.   We have a long way to go.  But at least now I think we have a chance to get there.
yes indeed
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
I will add I'm proud to say I'm one of those florida voters that helped stop hillary

Tail Feathers

To God be the Glory, because that election result was the answer to many a prayer!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

davisd9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

howl

All I gotta say is please make sure you are a member of and support NRA and Gun Owners of America. We need to keep the pressure on to make he doesn't start in with the stop n frisk gun confiscation or any other anti-Second Amendment nonsense. Feeling like you won is nice, but this thing never ends.

silvestris

Trump will be appointing Scalia's replacement and could eventually appoint three more while in office.  If he chooses young Constitutionalist with a strict construction attitude our progeny just may have a chance to live in a somewhat free society for the next thirty to forty years.  Or, as Joe Biden would say, "this is a big f***ing deal".
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Farmboy27

Just darn proud that PA voted Trump!!  Wins for the working man are few and far between! 

turkey stew

All the rural people in my state of Michigan hammered on the liberal city people. We are always at a disadvantage but we made a statement this election! People were voting for the first time because they were worried about Hillary`s gun control!

sixbird

I was convinced that  I would wake up and Hillary would be our Pres. Friend and I were at turkey camp in Pa. for the fall season. Woke up at 3:20 thinking how miserable our ride home would be, talking about how it could happen.
Fell asleep to that thought...
Alarm rang at 4:30...Got up and it was raining so crawled back under my covers.
About 6 or so, my buddy came in my room..."You awake?" "Yep..."
He offers his hand and says "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WERE WRONG!"
I kept asking him "What???!!!" He kept saying I was wrong...My buddy can be a joker sometimes and knowing this I kept asking him...He kept saying I was wrong. Finally I said, "Don't mess with me man...!"
It was true as we all know now...We kept pinching ourselves...
The ride home was rainy and part way I was thinking what a gorgeous day it was. At that moment my friend says, "Boy, miserable day huh?" I said I was just thinking what a beautiful day it was...We laughed...

boatpaddle

The AMERICAN people sent a message to Washington, last Tuesday.....

We became very very tired of the lying, cheating, & the disrespect to the working people from the Dems....

I hope, Donald starts his new term of office by putting Hillary & Bill in jail....Where they both belong....

Canada has immigration laws, so the trash, will have to go else where.....

Thanks to all of you, that voted...United, we stand..... :icon_thumright:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

quavers59

I have been watching The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity all these past months. Trump is the Man and will change things for the better!!!

Marc

To be clear, I voted for Trump.  As someone in the medical field, and someone who has voted (R) most of my life, it is difficult for me to come up with someone that I would not have voted for over Clinton...

That being said, what is the overall feeling of Trump's appointment of Bannon?  Seems that if Trump wants to create the unity he was talking about, that this appointment might be a poor choice.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

husker

I want one of those Yuenglings! 

sixbird

Quote from: Marc on November 20, 2016, 04:03:41 PM
To be clear, I voted for Trump.  As someone in the medical field, and someone who has voted (R) most of my life, it is difficult for me to come up with someone that I would not have voted for over Clinton...

That being said, what is the overall feeling of Trump's appointment of Bannon?  Seems that if Trump wants to create the unity he was talking about, that this appointment might be a poor choice.

If you read Bannon's pedigree, he's a pretty good fit for Trump. He's a true conservative. The press about K.K.K./alt. right...Just typical liberal whining. I'm cautiously optimistic about the new admin.

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

Unfortunately, Trump is only one part of the equation. He still faces an uphill battle. The GOP Washington Insiders got re-elected. They did not support Trump, or what he stood for. They, along with their Democrat Washington Insiders, are the reason behind the Trump phenomenon. They want and like the status quo. That's why it's going to be tough for Trump to accomplish what he wants.
Regardless, he's still 1,000 times better than Killary!!