OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

President Trump

Started by Greg Massey, November 09, 2016, 02:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Oh, was there an election?

:TooFunny: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

ncwoodsman

Happy

After voting yesterday I vowed not to watch the election. That evening I took a knee and said a prayer for this nation. I was afraid to check the news this morning at 5:00 because I was afraid of what I might see. Needless to say my wife woke up to me hugging her saying Hillary is gone! It's a great day and thank you Lord!

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

fallhnt

I watched it like I watched the Cubs WIN the series, after I voted. I have never had to wait a half hour to vote. That told me that something was changing. My wife voted too for the first time. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

maytom

Quote from: Greg Massey on November 09, 2016, 02:53:33 AM
We did it people, make America great again...

Isn't that awesome or what!!!

FL-Boss

Cubs win... now Trump... what a historic month. MERICA!

Swather

Quote from: Old Gobbler on November 09, 2016, 10:37:25 AMI will add I'm proud to say I'm one of those florida voters that helped stop hillary

It feels good to be on that team, doesn't it?

Just look at what happened in CA on gun control.  They expanded GC and a program to come door to door and seize guns protected by the Second Amendment but not liked by the lefty intelligentsia that believes guns have a will of their own and run out and kill people.  They had an attack in CA just last December in which the people executing it could have done 20-40 years for making and possessing pipe bombs.  But they did it anyway.  They could have gotten life sentences or capital punishment for carrying out murders.  But they did it anyway.

The same people want to deter enforcement of immigration laws and push amnesty because enforcement would be "door to door" searches and seizures of illegals. 

I want to see if Trump walks the walk and goes after the states that impinge on the uniformity of the Second.  Uniform protection is the entire purpose of a constitutional provision.

Swather

I'm glad the Bammer victory over LSU did not help Hillary.

I'm glad the Trump loss in Iowa did not help Hillary.

The trends and historical tendencies did not pan out this year.  The country was fed up and Trump got people to show up and vote. 

Now the hard part starts, we have to hold him to it and not let him drift towards his past Dem ways.  They need to shut down his twitter to keep him from flame wars.  They also need to turn off the email in the White House to prevent the hacking and scandals.  Then they need to put him on a teleprompter and keep him on script. 

mtns2hunt

Quote from: Bowguy on November 09, 2016, 04:36:57 AM
I'm hearing "Ding dong the witch is dead" playing in my head.

x2 or more
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Swather on November 09, 2016, 03:43:54 PM

The trends and historical tendencies did not pan out this year.  The country was fed up and Trump got people to show up and vote. 

Now the hard part starts, we have to hold him to it and not let him drift towards his past Dem ways.  They need to shut down his twitter to keep him from flame wars.  They also need to turn off the email in the White House to prevent the hacking and scandals.  Then they need to put him on a teleprompter and keep him on script.
I'm proud to say the last I knew Trump won Iowa with 52% to Crooked Hilarys 42% the rest went to the other 2 unheard ofs...

daddyduke

Thanks be to God and those who faithfully prayed and put it into action and voted!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Swather

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on November 09, 2016, 04:23:19 PM
Quote from: Swather on November 09, 2016, 03:43:54 PM

I'm proud to say the last I knew Trump won Iowa with 52% to Crooked Hilarys 42% the rest went to the other 2 unheard ofs...

I should have made it clear that I was referencing the Trump loss in the Iowa Caucus.  There was a run there in which every R POTUS had won the Iowa Caucus before winning in the general.  His loss in the caucus and win in the general is a variation.

Spring Fever

backwater

Quote from: Old Gobbler on November 09, 2016, 10:37:25 AM
Quote from: guesswho on November 09, 2016, 08:04:32 AM
Hopefully this is just the first step in the right direction.   We have a long way to go.  But at least now I think we have a chance to get there.
yes indeed

I will add I'm proud to say I'm one of those florida voters that helped stop hillary

Another proud Florida Trump voter here Shannon.

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

Hillary didn't win one county in West Virginia!!! I guess she shouldn't have messed with coal.