turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

President Trump

Started by Greg Massey, November 09, 2016, 02:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

We did it people, make america great again...

Spring Creek Calls

God bless America and the American voter! Had to wait till 2:45 to pop this but enjoyed it very much.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Jroddc

1iagobblergetter

Thanks be to God... We pulled together and made it happen. Congrats America!!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Bowguy

I'm hearing "Ding dong the witch is dead" playing in my head.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Bowguy on November 09, 2016, 04:36:57 AM
I'm envisioning AL Sharpton,Miley Cyrus,and the celebs and rappers that said they are moving to Canada if Trump wins making good on their promise and all of us singing Hey Hey Goodbye ...that would be a start of making America great again....

Will

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on November 09, 2016, 04:43:15 AM
Quote from: Bowguy on November 09, 2016, 04:36:57 AM
I'm envisioning AL Sharpton,Miley Cyrus,and the celebs and rappers that said they are moving to Canada if Trump wins making good on their promise and all of us singing Hey Hey Goodbye ...that would be a start of making America great again....

Amen

tomstopper

Not only did Trump win but the republicans took control of it all. Thank God because our country couldn't survive 4 years of Hillary and the staff that she would implement .

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: tomstopper on November 09, 2016, 07:20:21 AM
Not only did Trump win but the republicans took control of it all. Thank God because our country couldn't survive 4 years of Hillary and the staff that she would implement .
Amen....also very importantly gets to nominate the missing Supreme Court Justice...aaaaahhhh victory...lol...

Gobspur

Quote from: Greg Massey on November 09, 2016, 02:53:33 AM
We did it people, make america great again...

Amen!  America always has been great, but has been falling off the right path.  Let's get it back!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Also thankful gun/ammo prices haven't skyrocketed this morning!

KentuckyHeadhunter

Thank you American voters!!!!!!!  It's a great day.  God bless this country and all those who make it great.  Biscuits and gravy, red solo cups, and turkey hunting!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

guesswho

Hopefully this is just the first step in the right direction.   We have a long way to go.  But at least now I think we have a chance to get there.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

outdoors

REPUBLICAN   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Trump   :z-dizzy:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Old Gobbler

Quote from: guesswho on November 09, 2016, 08:04:32 AM
Hopefully this is just the first step in the right direction.   We have a long way to go.  But at least now I think we have a chance to get there.
yes indeed

I will add I'm proud to say I'm one of those florida voters that helped stop hillary
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Trophy_Taker

This was definitely great news to wake up too.  God definitely answered a lot of prayers last night... :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Matt...