turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Make sure you VOTE

Started by Old Gobbler, October 30, 2016, 09:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie234

I've voted in every election since I turned 18. That was a long time ago, lol.
I only know one person who even talks about liking crooked Hillary. If she gets in we are all doomed.

tomstopper

I will be voting for sure. If you don't vote, you cant complain in my book

SteelerFan

Huh? Is there an election?? GOOD GRIEF PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!! :-\

For my own conscience, I'm voting more for vice-pres!

greencop01

:help: In answer to whoever wants to know and be informed GOOGLE Trump positions on guns, women rights and immigration in the eighties and read his past positions. It is an eyeopener. Don't get me wrong, I'm holding my nose and voting for Trump. This election is like watching cable TV, 200 channels and nothing to watch. :TrainWreck1:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

mtns2hunt

I think we should fire Trump and Hillary and let the VP battle it out. Seems that is where the sense is at.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

GobbleNut

I'm voting for the one that is the best turkey caller.  ...When is the calling contest going to be shown?....    ;D ;D :newmascot: ;D ;D

Tail Feathers

Quote from: GobbleNut on November 02, 2016, 09:00:13 AM
I'm voting for the one that is the best turkey caller.  ...When is calling the contest going to be shown?....    ;D ;D :newmascot: ;D ;D
That will be tough, they both seem to be surrounded by turkeys!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

1iagobblergetter

If you vote for Trump you can watch a bunch of turkeys fly to Canada. Don't worry though we have more than enough to repopulate.

Big Guy

Why I don't vote

I know a lot of you won't agree with this, but this made too much sense to me.  Haven't voted since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA

dejake

Hillary won the locator call contest.  Natural voice crow call.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: dejake on November 02, 2016, 03:45:43 PM
Hillary won the locator call contest.  Natural voice crow call.
You forgot the natural voice turkey dog barking contest...

guesswho

I just got a letter from BCBS.   Same plan as 2016 will increase by 31% for 2017.   I've not even been to a doctor in about four years.  Nothing like spending $10,000 a year on something I haven't used.  And that doesn't even include my Wife's premiums.   Is there a way to fire everyone and start over?
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

howl

We already voted and have helped with distributing materials and signs for the only pro-2A candidate. We did not vote to have to vote for lesser of two evils again in four years. We voted to have another option automatically on the ballots with plenty of financing next time.

M Sharpe

Voted last Friday! Pretty much a no brainer who to vote for!! As has been said before, if you're a Christian, how could you vote for Clinton?? As for the VP position, there's not but one there to vote for! No way could I vote for anyone that walked out and boycotted the Israeli PM!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!