OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Going under the knife...**Updated**

Started by BowBendr, October 02, 2016, 11:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILHUNTER

Praying all goes well for you, and many more years of pain free hunting to come.

wvmntnhick

Good luck man. Missing a little deer hunting to get better before spring green up isn't all that bad. Deer don't gobble and rarely put on the show that a nice spring tom can. Hope all goes well.

renegade19

Prayers sent.  Don't fear.  I'm sure that you will get your quality of life back.

Mtd69

sixbird

It's usually never as bad as you anticipate...
Hope surgery is a success and you heal quickly...Turkeys will be waiting for you in  April...Try to focus a few months down the line and how good that's going to be!

Mike Honcho

Good luck with your surgery. I am sure you will do well. 
We will keep you in our prayers for a speedy recovery and relief from the pain you've been enduring.

Gawhitaker

Prayers sent,  best wishes and a speedy recovery!

daddyduke

Will be praying that God's Peace will wash over you. Quick recovery and chasing those birds again soon.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Good luck with your surgery. Hope everything goes well.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

SteelerFan

Good Luck with a fast recovery!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

turkeyfoot

No worries with this guy he's an old tough southern redneck gobbler killing fool. Only thing I worry about is after they get your back fixed up how the heck I'm gonna keep up with you come April.

trkehunr93

Prayers sent.  Good luck and hope for a speedy recovery.

BowBendr

Quote from: turkeyfoot on October 07, 2016, 09:41:47 AM
No worries with this guy he's an old tough southern redneck gobbler killing fool. Only thing I worry about is after they get your back fixed up how the heck I'm gonna keep up with you come April.

HeHe... I dont know what states we're hitting this spring, but when we get there I'm gonna walk you to death. Dr. Geissele says I will be ready to start scouting about Jan. 8th !!
I am ready.

mtns2hunt

Not a praying man but I know that Boss Gobbler is out there with your name on him! :funnyturkey:
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

bbcoach

BB, I had been putting off back surgery for about 7-8 years until June 13th of this year.  I had been experiencing numbness and tingling in my butt and down both legs when I stand for long periods of time and walking for 5 minutes or more.  Finally had a laminectomy and fusion at L4-L5.  Best decision I have ever made.  I'm back to my old self.  I had one night of post op pain in the hospital and since then a little discomfort from the fusion but nothing to complain about.  MY prayers are with you tomorrow.  Getter Done, ditch the pain and Get after OLE Three toes come spring.  My Best to You!