OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

"Preacherman Custom calls"

Started by yelpaholic, September 07, 2016, 06:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpaholic

Don't see him mentioned on here but I got a couple boxes from him recently.. Great sounding boxes and a good guy to deal  with ....  hes on facebook mostly, Jody Harrison any of you guys have any of his stuff??

hunter22

I have three of his short boxes. Awesome man who makes some fine looking and sounding calls. All his calls have that rasp on the back end I love. His Snakewood over Holly is just plain nasty.

mgm1955

KentuckyHeadhunter

Beautiful boxes.  Nice works of art!  And if the sound is there like you said....EVEN BETTER!!! Congrats. Thanks for sharing. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

MikeStaten

I recently picked up an ebony over holly from him and it sounds great.  I think you'll be seeing more posts about his calls once the word spreads.

hunter22

The ebony over holly and snakewood over holly are my favorite combos that Jody makes. They are both plain nasty.

M,Yingling

yes he makes great sounding call got a short box in snake wood and mahogany sounded so good had try long box same wood ,,, both calls are all turkey and the best part havnt put a bit chalk on them yet

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

jed clampett

I listened to the snakewood/holly on his facebook...sounded so good I had to order one!!

vt35mag

I have a Brazilian Tulipwood over Mahogany coming from Jody, cant wait to see/hear it.

I might have to get me a snakewood down the road, they look sharp!

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

jed clampett

Quote from: vt35mag on September 15, 2016, 07:21:19 AM
I have a Brazilian Tulipwood over Mahogany coming from Jody, cant wait to see/hear it.

I might have to get me a snakewood down the road, they look sharp!

.          Now that's a interesting combo as well...be interesting how that one sounds!

yelpaholic

Ask him about a kingwood  zebrawood combo   or holly and ebony or holly snakewood

vt35mag

Bowhuntr73

jed clampett

I did order the snakewood/holly box...its already made ...looks and sounds great and being shipped today...now that's service...Jody is a heck of a nice guy!