turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB something cool

Started by MattinIdaho, August 19, 2016, 10:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattinIdaho

Send me whatcha got and whatcha want for it. Looking for cool stuff for the collection. Especially a little harder to find stuff. Calling surface does not matter. But I would like the call to be in good condition.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Are you specifically looking for pot calls? 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

MattinIdaho

Pots mainly but I'm interested in some boxes and long boxes. I'd also be interested in strikers.

callmakerman

I have a snakewood aluminum and a Mabry long box I would let go

Fieldturkey

I'd like to see the Snakewood aluminum

eorlando

MattinIdaho

Quote from: callmakerman on August 20, 2016, 03:27:39 PM
I have a snakewood aluminum and a Mabry long box I would let go

208 709-6559 to text pics

callmakerman

Box is cedar and poplar. The snakewood call is the one that I used CA glue on the wood cracks. Solid great sounding call that I never did hunt because I used the micarta aluminum all season. Looking to get 50 one the box and 75 for the pot with dymalux striker both plus shipping.

MattinIdaho

Quote from: callmakerman on August 20, 2016, 06:14:09 PM
Box is cedar and poplar. The snakewood call is the one that I used CA glue on the wood cracks. Solid great sounding call that I never did hunt because I used the micarta aluminum all season. Looking to get 50 one the box and 75 for the pot with dymalux striker both plus shipping.

Pm sent on box

TerryLNanny

I'll take the pot if available.
The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

callmakerman

I have four guys that have asked about the pot and to be fair I will go to the first on the list and move on from there

worth612000

That was 2 nice ones for sure.

MattinIdaho

Cool pots? Daybreak, Strawser, Trice, Dawkins, Platz, Corder etc etc. Let me know if your looking to move something. The great pots last about 13 seconds on here so I'm hoping to just get an offer via pm. :wave:

MikeStaten

Lon Trice just finished up a batch of his black acrylic pots in crystal with aluminum soundboard.  May want to give him a ring. 

Happy hooker

Well if your looking for something different,,,I have over 700 muskie lures quite a few of them custom made,,,but I don't think there's muskies in Idaho.