OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Buck 110

Started by Greg Massey, August 07, 2016, 12:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

How many of you have a buck 110 knife ? I still have my first buck 110 my brother gave me for xmas over 38 years ago..I have 6 of these knifes and i have bought all my kids and son-law one..I still use these knifes...

mgm1955

crow

I have and use one my wife gave me in 1980, good knife.
it does hold an edge

Brian Fahs

I have 3  of them. Keep them stashed. In truck and packs. Have switched to havalons.

fallhnt

I bought one in the late 70's as a kid and gave it to my dad.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

wvmntnhick

I've got one with rosewood handles that I've never used. My wife got me the same size knife in the bucklite series that I've used a couple times. I believe the model was a 426 but I can't recall for sure. I've used their 102 frequently and more recently picked up a buck 118 that I really like.

captpete

Bought mine in the late '70's / early '80's. It has field dressed a lot of deer & still using. I have been thinkng about getting a new one & retiring this one.

bbcoach

I've got 3.  All were given to me as gifts.  Excellent knifes for skinning and caping deer.

Farmboy27

I have one that was given to me as a gift. I have never used it. I can't seem to give up my old Gerber gater mate! 

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

I love mine. Its in my pack every time I go deer huntin.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

mspaci

Bowguy

I've got a couple ranger style and the hunter though I think it's slightly longer n may be a 112. Can't remember. The old 110 ranger I dressed my first deer w in the 80s. Nowadays I like the woodsman better since its a single blade n perfect size., the 110 is a classic though

Cut N Run

I have a 110 that my mother gave me in 1989 that I use at home.  My primary blade is a Buck Lite 422 that I've carried hunting with me since the mid 1980's.  If it could talk...

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

outdoors

:boon: thanks guys for spending my money I just bought one 110 hunter that has D2 steal ....... :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Cut N Run on August 13, 2016, 08:46:58 AM
I have a 110 that my mother gave me in 1989 that I use at home.  My primary blade is a Buck Lite 422 that I've carried hunting with me since the mid 1980's.  If it could talk...

Jim
Those 422's are great little knives. I started collecting them a while back and I'm still missing a couple but have most of the combinations at this point. Like everything else, once they stop making them, everyone has to have one. When that happens, the price goes way up.