turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Supreme call wait time.

Started by Flounder, July 30, 2016, 04:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flounder

Ordered one about 4 months ago and paid up front. Was wondering what the wait time is.
I completely understand this is a second job for almost most and I'm in no hurry.
Just curious cause I paid upfront.

wvmntnhick

Better check down the page a couple threads. You may be a bit disappointed.

jed clampett

You may be retired by then...if your  not already...let us know when you get it...at least ya got a hold of him...did you call him or email??

Happy

Ordered one in October of last year. Still waiting. It doesn't bother me except that I think he should let people know about how long they will be waiting instead of dead silence. However I ordered knowing this and am taking the risk.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Jacobson

Ordering and paying upfront are two different things. Paying up front is on you. If it doesn't bother you then why are you voicing it on a forum? This just may be one of the best lessons you ever learn. Good luck on your future purchases.

jed clampett

I didn't order a call from Steve (supreme turkey calls)...not going to either since I never got a reply to any of my emails...i was wanting a walnut strutbuster...I owned a pure death in cocobolo along time back and didn't care for it..thats just me though...good calls but there is no holy grail of turkey calls...it doesn't bother me to pay up front either..but it would be nice to be able to get some feedback on the call(s) that you ordered...for those of you that did order one..did he give you a wait time??

Happy

Maybe, just maybe some people like others to know what to expect. Could that possibly be why I put it on a forum?
I have no compaints. I researched and knew that there is an extended wait period, placed my order and payed for it. If I don't get it then it's for me to deal with. I am in no hurry and ordered it under the assumption I am looking at waiting awhile. I have no problem with Steve and just made the remark it would be nice if he was a little more up front about wait time. That's it.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GSLAM95

Order a custom call and being on a waiting list to me is not an issue and I look forward to that phone call and hearing "hey your call is done it will ___$ and I will ship it when I receive payment." 
Or "hey John I'm sending your call out today, let me know how you like it, either send me payment or the call back after you run it."

But I personally have never & will never pay up front just to be put on a waiting list and not know when the call is coming or if it will ever come!

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

REBELYELL

Quote from: GSLAM95 on July 31, 2016, 04:54:06 PM
Order a custom call and being on a waiting list to me is not an issue and I look forward to that phone call and hearing "hey your call is done it will ___$ and I will ship it when I receive payment." 
Or "hey John I'm sending your call out today, let me know how you like it, either send me payment or the call back after you run it."

But I personally have never & will never pay up front just to be put on a waiting list and not know when the call is coming or if it will ever come!

Agree 100%

hunter22

I played this game a few years ago and said I would never do it again. I did finally get my calls and I believe you will too.

perrytrails

You guys have more patience than me. I'd wait a month or even two but paying up front and waiting longer than that, I won't do.

I know people are busy, or working,  and making calls can be time consuming.

Just me...

Flounder

I generally have these calls on your doorstep in 1 to months.

KYFrid

Wish he still went to the convention in Nashville.
That was the best way to go about getting one of his calls.

I have a Strut Buster and it looks like that will be the only one I'll ever own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idratherb

Happy hooker

If you have a call thats In high demand I don't see why require payment up front unless the person wants a bunch of specific details on it. I know I would buy one of his pure deaths if somebody ordered one and backed out of the deal and im sure others would too.