OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's your occupation?

Started by Brian Fahs, July 29, 2016, 07:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmbhngr

Self employed ceramic tile & natural stone. Specializing in custom showers kitchens, baths, backsplashes etc. Show me a picture I can trouble shoot the problem just by asking a few questions

Hooksfan

High School History Teacher. Will start my 23rd year in a couple weeks.

catdaddy

turkey harvester

Welding instructor for high school kiddos at a career center
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Uncle Nicky

On my 3rd, and hopefully last career. I was a chef, meatcutter (and deer processor), went back to school and now I'm an accountant. I do tax returns on the side to pay for my hunting & fishing addiction.

Cottonmouth

26 years in a UPS truck. Before you ask, no....the truck does not have an air conditioner.

Oconeeguy

Tail Feathers

Quote from: Cottonmouth on August 05, 2016, 08:05:47 AM
26 years in a UPS truck. Before you ask, no....the truck does not have an air conditioner.
Do you kiss your family bye at Thanksgiving and see them again on Christmas Morning?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

taylorjones20

Been in IT for 11 years.  Was self employed for 4 years but now I work for an agency of the State of TN.  Still do plenty of work on the side to pay for the hobbies...
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Cottonmouth

Quote from: Tail Feathers on August 05, 2016, 01:24:15 PM
Quote from: Cottonmouth on August 05, 2016, 08:05:47 AM
Do you kiss your family bye at Thanksgiving and see them again on Christmas Morning?
Pretty much!

turkeywhisperer935

I'm a welder at Nci building solutions in west TN. We make steel beams for metal buildings like family dollar and other retail stores and various structures. We built the New York Jets practice stadium. Lord knows they need it lol.

trkehunr93

19 years working in local government (parks and rec.), the last 4 as a supervisor in a 76,000 square foot recreation center/water park we operate.  Enjoy my job but I enjoy killin turkeys more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REBELYELL

Corporate buyer for Hydradyne

masters75

Journeyman Gas/Electric Troubleman. I hunt down and investigate gas leaks, and chase lines down/outages

gatrapper

"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.