turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What's your occupation?

Started by Brian Fahs, July 29, 2016, 07:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodshopteacher

I teach high school Woodshop and deliver ice for home city ice in the summer months. Used my summer job doing ice to pay for my turkey trips. Just completed the world slam.

Paladin85

Professor, Health Sciences/Anatomy & Physiology

FLGobstopper

Associate pastor right now. Been in ministry in some capacity since about '97.

On track to be church planter/ lead pastor in the next 2 years.:help:

lunghit

Quote from: renegade19 on July 30, 2016, 12:00:06 PM
Quote from: lunghit on July 29, 2016, 08:58:01 PM
Correction officer on Long Island. I have 12 years left then I can retire at the age of 51 and hunt and fish hopefully for a real long time.

I did my 30!  Be safe, It'll move quick.  Retirement is excellent.

Can't wait to be in your shoes brother. Hope you are enjoying it. Luckily we only have to do 25 years and be any age to retire!!
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

renegade19

Quote from: lunghit on July 31, 2016, 09:01:55 PM
Quote from: renegade19 on July 30, 2016, 12:00:06 PM
Quote from: lunghit on July 29, 2016, 08:58:01 PM
Correction officer on Long Island. I have 12 years left then I can retire at the age of 51 and hunt and fish hopefully for a real long time.

I did my 30!  Be safe, It'll move quick.  Retirement is excellent.
Good deal. 
Can't wait to be in your shoes brother. Hope you are enjoying it. Luckily we only have to do 25 years and be any age to retire!!
Amen to that!  I had to have combined age and years in service to equal 75 AFTER age of 50 to draw my pension. Started young so I had to give them 30 while waiting to hit the big 5-0. 

Jmbradt3873

Paramedic

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

wernerjd

Union Carpenter Local 427 and now Construction Superintendent.

Mabren2

I'm a loan officer at a locally owned bank.

ferocious calls

Real estate investing, wood craftsman & cabinet maker, Fur Trapper, Turkey farming and sales.

Fieldturkey

Will

Patrol Lieutenant Baltimore County Police, 22 1/2 years with 12 1/2 more to go if the good lord is willing!

Ericbrooks

Carpenter. Specializing in post frame buildings. And concrete, custom homes, metal roofs and whatever else keeps us busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M Sharpe

for the first 20 years I was a carpenter, the last 14 years a telecom engineer  for McCall-Thomas Engineering.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Cwcook68

Nascar suspension mechanic for 22 years...

captpete

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on July 31, 2016, 01:40:03 PM
Fire Dep't Lieutenant  :firefighter:
Been at it for 33 years. Retiring in 10 months and becoming a full time hunter!!  :funnyturkey:
:fud: :turkey:

Thanks for your service also....not one of the safest jobs either!!! I did 14 years as a volunteer & 6 years paid. Enjoy the retirement!