OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's your occupation?

Started by Brian Fahs, July 29, 2016, 07:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Quote from: silvestris on July 29, 2016, 11:15:39 PM
Quote from: jblackburn on July 29, 2016, 08:38:06 PM
Professor at a large land grant university in the south

Geaux Tigers  :funnyturkey:

Is Auburn a Land Grant university?

Me, a bloodsucking lawyer.

It is, but are they the Tigers, plainsmen, or war eagles? Always so confused by the identity crisis! :)
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Hersh

Owner and main laborer for my painting company.

larry9988

Retired High School Ag Teacher , now work for myself as peanut and cotton consultant and recently got my real estate license.

As for Auburn..... were the Plainsman long ago, They are the Auburn Tigers and War Eagle is the battle cry. Graduated from there in 1987. Not much of a sports fan, more interested in big antlers and long beards myself.

davisd9

University Maintenance Supervisor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

redjones

Union Millwright in NW Indiana, local 1076 for 28yrs. hopefully only a couple of more left to go.
Four yrs. in the corp before that,retirement can't come fast enough.

Greg
Semper Fi

bigbird

Electrician at cummins engine company

silvestris

Is Auburn a Land Grant university?

Me, a bloodsucking lawyer.
[/quote]

It is, but are they the Tigers, plainsmen, or war eagles? Always so confused by the identity crisis! :)
[/quote]

They do have an identy crisis.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Champ63

Retired from the Ms. Hwy. Patrol

jblackburn

Quote from: larry9988 on July 30, 2016, 06:07:00 PM
Retired High School Ag Teacher , now work for myself as peanut and cotton consultant and recently got my real estate license.

As for Auburn..... were the Plainsman long ago, They are the Auburn Tigers and War Eagle is the battle cry. Graduated from there in 1987. Not much of a sports fan, more interested in big antlers and long beards myself.

I used to teach high school Ag, now I'm in AgEd at LSU
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

turkeyfoot

20 years as nurse 18 at current job no real end in site may get to partially retire one day or just work till I fall over who knows

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Tail Feathers on July 29, 2016, 10:13:58 PM
:policeman:  33 years and still going.
Be safe out there brother!! :policeman: :firefighter: Things are crazy, and it's getting worse.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: aaron on July 30, 2016, 08:55:43 AM
Career firefighter.  24 hours at work, 48 hours in the woods, repeat!
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :firefighter:

RutnNStrutn

Fire Dep't Lieutenant  :firefighter:
Been at it for 33 years. Retiring in 10 months and becoming a full time hunter!!  :funnyturkey:
:fud: :turkey:

Kywoodsman

Diesel mechanic, work currently at our local county school bus garage.