OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's your occupation?

Started by Brian Fahs, July 29, 2016, 07:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vt35mag

senior estimator for a general contractor.

beakbuster10

Have worked in fisheries biology with the VA Dept of Game and Inland fisheries for 3 summers. Studying freshwater ecology at James Madison. One more year and hopefully grad school/an assistant fisheries biology position with a state or federal fish and wildlife agency. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Quote from: Cottonmouth on August 05, 2016, 08:05:47 AM
26 years in a UPS truck. Before you ask, no....the truck does not have an air conditioner.

Air conditioner ????!!!!

I drove for probably 10-12 years before I saw a truck with POWER STEERING...............  !!!!

Only air conditioners in UPS trucks are addressed to be delivered to the 4th floor of buildings without elevators.......................... 
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Jim K

Hvac mechanic for 32 years, taxidermist for 20 years. Now I do Hvac work one week and taxidermy the next week. Come late winter I take off from Hvac and do taxidermy full time and travel to different states and hunt turkeys.

zsully

Director of Mineral Acquisitions at an investment house.  I manage a team of mineral buyers.  We buy oil and gas rights in SW Pa.  Was a Landman buying leases across Pa for different companies speculating on the Marcellus shale before that.

Cut N Run

For the past 25 years I've co-owned a company that primarily does water quality testing and inspections of private drinking water wells, mostly for real estate transactions. We do compliance water quality testing on industrial manufacturing plants, animal facilities, and the universities in the region.  We also inspect ground absorption septic systems for mortgage lenders.

It doesn't allow nearly enough time to hunt, but what job does?  I'll probably be working until the day before they put me in the ground.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

quavers59

Warehouse worker here. Pick electronic orders, pack them and stock shelves. Used to work at walmart and I unloaded upwards of 250 of their trucks by myself. 2 hour time limit no matter if it is a medium 1,440 piece truck or a large 2,500 piece truck. That was my only retail job. I have over 25 years in warehouses.

Marc

As stated earlier, I am an optometrist with my own practice...  My wife works with me in the office, and surprisingly, I am still the boss at work...  Thought it would be tough when she started, but would hate to do it without her now.

At home, my official title is Assistant Circus Director.  No doubt that my wife is the Head Ringmaster there...
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

datrip

Been in the ministry for 28 years now. Before that I drove a truck for my BIL's produce business. Thinking that God will never allow me to completely retire.
Whatever is over my head is under His feet.
Member of the Tenth Legion since 2007

strutnrut

I have 33 years working in and for the military. I manage the Hazmat warstock for 101st Airborne Division. Looking to change God willing. I've had enough.

ghillie

http://youtu.be/bkJuBgJ0qiM

Civilian 'dustoff' crew at the U of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics

J.D. Shellnut

60% of the time it works every time!

dzsmith

"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Mike Honcho

Vice President of an agricultural sprayer manufacturer Bestway Sales, LLC.
We make large pull type field sprayers , 3 point mounted sprayers and now UTV sprayers for food plots etc. 

WNCTracker

Physical therapist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk