OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NEIL COST 1994 Neils Personal Use Old HEN Call

Started by Droppingthebigbird, July 27, 2016, 06:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Droppingthebigbird

Anyone on here do appraisals on Neil Cost Calls ?  Pictures won't load.

nsselle

You got yourself a good one there but unless you need a couple car payments I'd hang on to it. Have to find the right buyer willing to spend about 1500 to 2 g's. I'm sure there is one out there.

HFultzjr

I would like to hear the story of how you ended up with that?
It's a keeper for sure.
:drool:

Droppingthebigbird

They have been in my family for years.   I've sold about 30 calls locally and online in the last few months.  Call makers like Steve Mann ,  Neil Cost ,  Jack Burrus , Dan Searcy ,  and many others.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

nsselle

Where is our chance to buy some? Nice callers you seem to have.

1iagobblergetter

The 1994 call is worth at least a grand if you have proof it's real. That's my bid.

Droppingthebigbird

Great site you guys have here. Have been selling on ebay mostly.  Have 2 on there right now.  QB KILLIN MACHINE and a Albert Paul call.  Haven't really decided what I'm going to do with the Neil Cost calls.   Would take some serious offers to get my attention. 

larry9988

A grand is a serious offer, they are not bringing what they once were. It does make it more valuable that it was a personal call. Cost calls are bringing from $650 to about $900 at this time. The $1500 a call for short boxes have passed at the moment. May come back some day. We'll see.

Droppingthebigbird

Thanks for the info . I just noticed one that sold last month very close to mine. According to the seller it sold within 3 hours .buy it now price of 1500.00 .  The difference between mine and the one on ebay is that mine was for Neils personal use.   A step up for sure.   Thanks for any and all info guys