OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A request for the turkey hunters of faith.

Started by Tail Feathers, July 08, 2016, 07:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Please pray for my brothers in blue in Dallas and across the USA today.
No, I'm not Dallas PD but we all feel this one. :mycross:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

HFultzjr

Wrong way to try and fix an issue.
Very sad.
:mycross:

USMC0331

Greg Massey

trkehunr93

Definitely,  :jesus-cross:  Way too much hate.  Feel so bad for the families of these slain officers.  This has done nothing to help with the incidents in Louisiana and Minnesota, all it's accomplished is creating more grief and loss for additional families.

JK Spurs

Pray every day this country will find its way.
I like my turkey well peppered

Swampchickin234

Quote from: JK Spurs on July 08, 2016, 12:35:52 PM
Pray every day this country will find its way.
Amen brother. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomstopper

2eagles

I believe prayer is the only thing to keep our country great. God, please be with our men in blue.

silvestris

Prayers were sent from the beginning.  Still waiting for the answer to my prayer for the end of the term of the divider-in-chief and that I don't have to pray for the end of the term of his successor.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Happy

It's a messed up situation and I fear the media is going to make it worse as is their mo. Prayers sent and thank God I live in the country

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

husker

RutnNStrutn

It was a tragic, and senseless loss. Been praying for the brothers and sisters, and the families ever since this tragedy happened. :policeman: :jesus-cross: :firefighter:
Be safe out there brother. :police: These are crazy times, and there is a racist war on law enforcement being fought. >:(

greencop01

:jesus-cross:  LOVE conquers all, prayers were sent as it was happening.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!