Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie Mabry Box Calls for sell w/pics EVERYTHING SOLD!!

Started by ridgerunner, July 04, 2016, 07:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ridgerunner

I have these Lonnie Mabry boxcalls, never hunted. I'd let them go for $125 each TYD.

ridgerunner

Bottom pic far right call Walnut / Asian cedar with bloodwood inlay is sold to member " outdoors"

jamo

ridgerunner

ridgerunner

All i have left is the Purpleheart/ Cypress. Great sounding call!

eorlando

Sure would have been nice to get a response to my PM I sent you yesterday in the first thread you started. Instead you don't respond to it, start a new thread and sell them. Nice.

ridgerunner

Sorry, I think Admin deleted that thread because i did not have pics..i never got a PM from you.

ridgerunner

Yep I just checked my messages again to be sure..no pm messages from you eorlando.....must not have went through, or Admin deleted it...although apparently i got everyone who responded, so my guess is your message did not go through for some reason.

ridgerunner

I have the purpleheart/ cypress boxcall left for sale.

jed clampett

Looks like I got a pm ...a hour and a half after you posted them...i kept looking at your original post...my pm was wondering what ya had for combos...i just have to many purpleheart lids or I would be interested!...all nice boxes!

ridgerunner

Yes Jed, i got yours and 11 others...but never seen eorlando.

eorlando

Quote from: ridgerunner on July 05, 2016, 08:11:55 AM
Yes Jed, i got yours and 11 others...but never seen eorlando.

Well, here you go.  Not sure why you never got it.  Never heard of Shannon deleting PM's before.  As far as the thread goes I'm sure he deleted it.  You said you would post pics that afternoon and never did.  Just out of curiosity did you give preference to the 12 people that responded to the original thread or just go off of the new thread started.  Either way you can see that I sent a PM the morning of the original post maybe 30 minutes after they were posted.

Screenshot_2016-07-05-08-33-52 by Eric Orlando, on Flickr

ridgerunner

Not sure bud, like i said before, sorry..let me know what call you want from Lonnie and I'll pick one up for ya next time.. that's all i can do...no special preference just the way things went this time..i answered messages as i got them.

ridgerunner

BTW you guys thinking Lonnie still sells boxes for $50 and slate for $25....Wrong..he raised his prices.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: ridgerunner on July 06, 2016, 09:22:38 AM
BTW you guys thinking Lonnie still sells boxes for $50 and slate for $25....Wrong..he raised his prices.
Thanks for the heads up man.