OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Turkey Tote Color

Started by bird, April 04, 2011, 09:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LX_Trkyhntr

It looks really good!!  I have never used a tote, does it not dig in your shoulder/neck while carrying him out?  Also, how much does a good tote run?

Thanks,

LX_Trkyhntr
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

turkey slayer

BigHooks

Al I really like the turkey tote I got from ya, wish u had the orange ones then. Man it sure works great. Thanks..... Johnny...

bird

Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on April 04, 2011, 10:38:33 PM
It looks really good!!  I have never used a tote, does it not dig in your shoulder/neck while carrying him out?  Also, how much does a good tote run?

Thanks,

LX_Trkyhntr

They can dig into your shoulder depending on the tote.  JJ has put a lot of time and thought into making these totes getting the perfect length on the braided area which should rest on your shoulder perfectly so that they don't dig into your shoulder which allows you to carry a dead bird over your shoulder much further than you could without a turkey tote.  I was kind of his guinea pig and with my help and suggestions we think he has come up with the perfect turkey tote.  And trust me when I say this.... These babies are strong strong STRONG.  They will last forever as he uses a 550 7 Strand Paracord and he puts the tightest and I mean the tightest weave you could ever possibly put into a braid.  He also makes some fantastic Lanyards that will blow your mind.  

Thanks for all the compliments.  I will pass them onto him.  Just so you know, JJ works for the Iowa Department of Resources in NW Iowa as kind of a grunt taking care of public hunting ground.  It is a temporary job as he is trying to get on full time as a DNR Officer or as some of you will say a CO.  He makes these totes and lanyards in his spare time.

Thanks again  :icon_thumright:

Al

BigHooks

I tell you what Al tell your son first hand that tote I got from him is a life saver. It sure made it easier toting that bird back to the jeep. First one I have ever had, I know one thing I wish I knew a long time ago how much easier it was with a tote I would have had one then. Johnny. Thanks again Johnny....

Mailman

Al tell Jay it looks good. I need to get mine all bloody in another week
One Shot One Kill

RustySap

Bonjour

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on April 05, 2011, 12:29:56 PM
Well, that could almost be the "Official Turkey Tote" of the CamoMan Prostaff, if it gets my stamp of approval, I already have one from Guesswho that is sweet, but two wouldn't hurt.  Go ahead and get mine in the mail and the reviews will begin :you_rock: :anim_25: :thanks:
Sorry CamoMan, that was orange, not pink. I'm sure he can get some in your favorite color though.  :goofball:

archery1

GREAT IDEA. CAN'T LAY IT DOWN ON GROUND AND LOOSE THIS ONE!!!!!!!
Take a kid hunting

hobbes

ghillie

bird

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on April 05, 2011, 12:29:56 PM
Well, that could almost be the "Official Turkey Tote" of the CamoMan Prostaff, if it gets my stamp of approval, I already have one from Guesswho that is sweet, but two wouldn't hurt.  Go ahead and get mine in the mail and the reviews will begin :you_rock: :anim_25: :thanks:

You know he can put together a tote for you.  It does require a U.S. Postal Money Order to be sent though.  No freebies here budro.  I don't think I remember getting any free Apple Butter at one time if I remember correctly.

Did you say you wanted Neon Pink... He can order it for you if that is what your truly want.  :icon_thumright:

bird

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

bird

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on April 05, 2011, 07:56:09 PM
QuoteYou know he can put together a tote for you.  It does require a U.S. Postal Money Order to be sent though.  No freebies here budro.  I don't think I remember getting any free Apple Butter at one time if I remember correctly.

Did you say you wanted Neon Pink... He can order it for you if that is what your truly want.  :icon_thumright:

bird

That ain't even right.........that apple butter was a fundraiser to send an abused, neglected and abandoned child to camp!  I am good friends with the Director though and he may have just ONE quart left???  We could do the ole' swap-a-roonie :you_rock:

I'm not the one that makes them Kev.... its the boy that makes em and he needs money more than he needs apple butter. 

bird

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on April 05, 2011, 08:06:41 PM
Everybody wants money.........money, money, money..................I thought NOBAMA was gonna make everything perfect???

He has student loans to pay for.....