turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Good day

Started by wvmntnhick, June 10, 2016, 10:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

Had some fun fishing with my daughter. Took her to a local pond. Was trying just to catch a blue gill to help her enjoy the time a bit more because things were very slow in the beginning. She ended up the catfish she's holding on the stringer. Of The remaining 4, i only caught one because she let me. It's the second from the top. She caught the biggest one as well. It was 28" and weighed 7.35 pounds. I'm giving her an even 7.5 because I can. Haha.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

hookedspur

Looks like good fun and good eating

Way to go. 
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

jepcho

That's awesome!  I love taking my kids fishing.

Dr Juice

Atta girl! Enjoy the eats!

All The Way!

Swampchickin234

That's what it's all about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roost 1

Congrats to you both... We love cat-fishing.

wvmntnhick

I have no idea why that top picture is sideways but you guys get the point. We had a ball. Well, she had a ball. I had way more fun than you could ever imagine. My girls are very much momma's girls. They want to do everything with their momma. When she asked me if I'd take her fishing, I didn't hesitate. Took along some food and drinks. Let her choose where we fished. Let her throw pretty much what she wanted into the water. Guy told her we'd not catch anything if she kept throwing stuff in. I told her if she wanted to chuck rocks, go for it. Didn't care what we caught so long as she had fun. The fish were just icing on the cake.

monty690

Yessir!!!  Good times and memories made.

SteelerFan

Awesome!!! Enjoy every single moment like that - they go by quick.

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

renegade19

jed clampett

Awesome pics...making memories!!!

Greg Massey

Great job, and a nice bunch of fish..

Phattkopp

I used to roll my eyes when guys said, "Enjoy it while you can, they grow up fast!" I remember thinking, these kids are making me crazy! Now they are 24, 27, & 29 and we have two grandkids. All three of my kids LOVE to hunt and fish. Soak it up my man, it goes by LIGHTNING QUICK!!

Phattso   ;)

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Phattkopp on June 11, 2016, 02:16:34 PM
I used to roll my eyes when guys said, "Enjoy it while you can, they grow up fast!" I remember thinking, these kids are making me crazy! Now they are 24, 27, & 29 and we have two grandkids. All three of my kids LOVE to hunt and fish. Soak it up my man, it goes by LIGHTNING QUICK!!

Phattso   ;)
I know it. Feels like I was still changing her diapers just the other day. Won't be long she'll be driving and later, maybe changing mine for me.