OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1187 greenleaf

Started by lmbhngr, June 04, 2016, 09:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmbhngr

Had to waiver on finding my Greenleaf. Got a tree bark instead!! :jackson:

lmbhngr

New idea.... I'll trade some high end calls for a Greenleaf 11-87  :icon_thumright:

Longshanks

Seems like should be able to find someone who could dip guns in the old camo patterns. Mossy oak could make some money if they released the greenleaf, treestand and other old camo patterns for dipping guns, bows etc. People are willing to pay allot of money for these old guns, more than they are worth, primarily for the camo patterns. The old barrels are better than the new ones but they can be made to shoot just as well as the old guns. Guess the Haas family has bigger fish to fry.

lmbhngr

I would definitely do that if I could find the pattern. I have a pre 1990 1187 that would be perfect for that

Longshanks

Quote from: lmbhngr on July 31, 2016, 10:05:57 PM
I would definitely do that if I could find the pattern. I have a pre 1990 1187 that would be perfect for that

Would be nice. I have a couple of old 870's, couple of 1100's and a Browning Citori I would have dipped if I could find the patterns.

SKFOOTER

There's one on Gunbroker right now for one more day.  Item #575204003. :OGturkeyhead:

yelpaholic

Ridge Rooster

Sent you a PM.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters