Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How many states have you hunted turkeys in?

Started by turkeyfeathers, May 21, 2016, 12:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvlimbhanger

West Virginia every year since 1993

Florida in 2015

Kansas a few weeks ago

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

3 states for me, Miss, Oklahoma, Kansas.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

KansasGobbler

Two this year...twenty-seven through the years...and my thanks goes out to the United States Air Force...also opened a lot of landowner doors for me which I am extremely thankful for.

LI Outdoorsman

Next year I plan on adding Georgia and Texas to my list

sharpspur

I have hunted turkey's in 37 different states and killed birds in 36 of them. The only one I didn't kill a bird in was Arkansas last year.

Trying to kill one in every state.

If someone out there wants to swap a hunt or two for states I haven't been to, let me know. "HAVE GUN....WILL TRAVEL"

quavers59

New York and New Jersey this Spring. 1st year I have missed PA since 1994. 16 year old truck-don't want to drive it more then 40 miles at a time anymore. Took a jake down in TENN near the Duck River and 30 miles south of Nashville. Hunted down there a few times.

kyturkeyhunter4

Unfortunately I've just been able to hunt my home state in Kentucky and I've hunted Ohio one year. I'm looking to hunt a couple of more states in 2017. Any of you guys know of any good outfitters that's reasonable price right me a message. I would love to go back to Ohio and I would like to try Tennessee out.

Rio Fan

Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. I would like to hunt some other states, but it's tough to take much time off from work.

YELPA

4 this year.  33 overall.  Try to explore new ground each year.

Cut N Run

Since 1982, I've never hunted turkeys outside of an 8 county radius in central North Carolina. I hope to change that one of these days.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

paintbrush

Hunted in 3 states this year, and have hunted in a total of 7 states so far.

RichieD

This year - PA, MD, NC, KY
Lifetime - add SC, Va, CO, NY

mudhen

3 & 11...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka