turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Macks Prairie Wings ammo sale...

Started by sixbird, May 21, 2016, 09:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixbird

Macks ammo sale. Good prices on Longbeards and Mag. Blend. Free shipping with $75 order. I try to get friends to go in with me...Don't forget Hevi rebate on two boxes. Makes price almost bearable...  :^)

Roost 1

Midway is cheaper on longbeards.... Free shipping on $150 orders.

sixbird

Midway, as of today...Longbeard 3", 12 ga. 1 3/4 oz. #5's...$15.74. Shipping $10.59/box...
Macks, as of today...Longbeard 3", 12 ga. 1 3/4 oz. #5's...$14.99. Free shipping $75 or more...

Roost 1

I stand corrected. I do not price 3" shells. But as of yesterday, I bought a case of longbeards 3.5s for almost $30 cheaper at midway vs macks..

Midway also has free shipping over $150.

supremepredator

They got 3 1/2 long beards at our local Wal-Mart for 16 bucks
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

tha bugman

If they ever put the Longbeard #6's out at our wal mart they must have been gobbled up immediately.  I only saw the sticker the whole year.

Roost 1

MY local walmart never got any 3.5" longbeards..

sixbird

Quote from: Roost 1 on May 21, 2016, 06:09:57 PM
I stand corrected. I do not price 3" shells. But as of yesterday, I bought a case of longbeards 3.5s for almost $30 cheaper at midway vs macks..

Midway also has free shipping over $150.

Good to keep on this stuff and research each brand/offer. I don't use 3 1/2's, nor do I buy by the case, so I wouldn't even price them. It's like in the supermarket when you assume that the larger size whatever is cheaper. Sometimes a bunch of smaller sizes are the better buy. AND, sometimes one store or one brand is the better buy.
Thanks for offering that...

surehuntsalot

picked up 3" long beards at my local Walmart today for 10.00 a box
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

ILHUNTER

Macks has free shipping also now through the the 30th, no minimum.