OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bigfoot stories

Started by renegade19, May 14, 2016, 11:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renegade19

Seems like every time I turn on the tv now there's a bigfoot show on.  I'm not a believer or a skeptic, I'm just kind of curious.  I've spent a lot of time in the woods and on the water, seen some weird stuff, but no sasquatches.  Anybody got any stories?

supremepredator

I seen 3 last weekend, Managed to bag one with my bow. squatch steaks are some of the best meat you can get, very lean and tender.
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

TRG3

I'm concerned that they'll eat up all of the wildlife where I hunt, so I suggest that we build a fence and keep them out.

Greg Massey

Had one setting next to me last week, wanting to learn how to use a mouth call. It was Babba he had got out of Rehab...

Dr Juice

Had one eat my thunder chicken after I harvested it and that's why I'm not on the scoreboard. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :-)

Happy

I thought I saw one once. Upon closer inspection it turned out to be a relative of mine.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

TrackeySauresRex

There out there! Here's one packin'Heat!   :funnyturkey:

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

renegade19

Bowguy

Where I live you hear about em constantly. Guys will argue they've seen it., same type guys argue professional wrestling is real. Gotta be kidding me, how do you get this way?
I'm no biologist but one oughta be hit by car, found dead, etc.
We found Ice man, t-rex, brontosaurus, etc. n we can't find a living creature?
Not saying it's impossible cause in the way out reaches of places they find new wildlife n animals all the time.
To me it's improbable though.

guesswho

Had one still my beef jerky out of my vest this year.  At least it smelled like a Sasquatch. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

turkeyfeathers

I was eating Jack Links beef jerky one day in the turkey woods and lured one right in. ;D

With the amount of trail cams people run if their were such a thing their would be pics of 'Quatch

NYS DEC supposedly released mountain lions in NY to control the coyote population. I've heard whispering of they NOW released sasquatch's to control the over abundance of mountain lions

Happy

Quote from: guesswho on May 15, 2016, 01:01:44 PM
Had one still my beef jerky out of my vest this year.  At least it smelled like a Sasquatch.
That was probably one of my relatives as well. Can smell em before you see em.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

renegade19

Quote from: turkeyfeathers on May 15, 2016, 01:29:23 PM
I was eating Jack Links beef jerky one day in the turkey woods and lured one right in. ;D

With the amount of trail cams people run if their were such a thing their would be pics of 'Quatch

NYS DEC supposedly released mountain lions in NY to control the coyote population. I've heard whispering of they NOW released sasquatch's to control the over abundance of mountain lions
Ah jeez.  Sounds like the DNR in Illinois releasing cougars to control the deer population.  That being said, I do believe Southern Illinois has a small population of cougars that occurred naturally.

Tomfoolery

I saw one riding a black panther.

fallhnt

My buddy worked in a small bait shop and a guy told him he had "2 bigfoots" on his ground. My buddy told him to leave. lol
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy