OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How many turkey calls do you own?

Started by Buzzkiller, May 11, 2016, 11:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzkiller

Had some guest over the other night and after seeing some of my calls they said that I
must have a bad addiction. So it got me to wondering how many other guys on here have
this bad disease and how many calls you have?

Cottonmouth

I probably have 50 total. And counting.

SteelerFan

1... Ok, maybe 2 or 3... I'm not sure?  :help:

KYFrid

I'd say 25 to 30. But that number grows more and more each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatpaddle

TNTC..... ::)

To Numerous To Count......
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

lmbhngr

I don't have to many.. Little over 100 ;D

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

RemingtonRules

If I have to count mine for you to feel better or worse about yours, then yes you have a problem.

Tombo

ol bob

More than I need to or want to count.

nsselle

HFultzjr

Only 1 or 2 depending on the season. However, there are A LOT of them around the house that I have no idea where they came from..........LOL.

TauntoHawk

I keep it manageable, i tend to trade or sell so I can buy new and just keep the few im attached to. I like to try new ones every year but I have too many other expensive hobbies to just have $1000 in calls sitting around not in use but the collection is always in change over. I probably bought 8-10 new ones but sold 5 or so.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mikejd

Alot.

Sad part is that many are store bought calls that I have had for 20 plus years and they never get touched. I seem to take the same calls Everytime out. I figure I have little guys that will start out with the old store bought when they are ready. They already busted a few calling in mom.

goblr77

No clue. Probably 50 pots, 25 box calls, 10 or so trumpets, a few push pins, and a couple scratch boxes. I've never smoked crack but it can't be much more addictive than fine turkey calls.