OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What did you drop, forget, or loose in the woods this yr.

Started by Ozark870Hunter, May 10, 2016, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurs

Decoy and striker...nothing that hurt my feeling though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This year is going to suck!!!

Swampchickin234

Kicked a hoot tube outta the truck sometime in march when pre season. Still ain't found it.  There's a hooks executioner 2 Layin somewhere in a pine jungle, and I thought I misplaced my river cane yelper , until I found it in a pocket. ????.   Misplaced at least half my stuff between buddies and dad's truck and really need to go around and collect.   Dropped 9 pounds and lots of pride but it was a stinkin blast. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

The towel. Well, didn't lose it really. More like, threw it in. It's been the strangest season ever. Had plenty of fun but it does get quite depressing when the darned things do the exact opposite of what they've done for years. Oh well, it'll make for a better spring next year I hope.

HFultzjr

I don't even need to go outside to lose something. Only thing I can think of at this point is ALL my Cherokee Sports Decoys, Stakes and bag. AT THE HOUSE! Dang I've been looking for it since before the season. It should be in the garage, with all my other stuff, but dang if I can find it. Maybe the wife, is trying to throw me a hint...........LOL. Sucks to be getting older. They will probably show up when I put my other stuff away at the end of the season, right in front of my bench of course......LOL.........dang wife.

bluetick58

my hooks executioner 2 mouth call never got to use in woods

Tail Feathers

I think all I lost was one glove.
I know about where I lost it but still couldn't find it. 
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

SwampRooster17

Lost my  flash light this year luckily it wasn't a evening hunt

TRG3

I did loose some sleep...but found in in the woods!

Farmboy27

Dang!  I think I should start following you guys around in the woods!  In 22 years of hunting everything that PA has to offer I think I've lost one shell and a seat cushin. I left my knife lay after gutting a deer once but I went back and got it the next day.

357MAGNOLE

Lost a Enticer Carbon tipped striker. On first rainy day, ordered a couple more replacements and backups and haven't lost anything else.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Jbird22

Well looks like the only thing I forgot was how to kill a turkey...lol...Pretty important thing to forget.

Greg Massey

First year i didn't loose anything, i change from a vest to a shoulder bag. I will never go back to a vest. Not near as much weight or near as hot as a vest.

Flounder

goblr77

Dad's charcoal laminate striker and a Lonzo one piece striker I've had for 8 seasons. I learned the hard way to never put strikers in the outside striker holders on an Ol Tom I Beam vest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk