OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hecs suits. Do they work?

Started by supremepredator, May 07, 2016, 02:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supremepredator

Hecs suits. Do they work? The tv show shows them getting close to game animals, but heck most the time they are hunting over dsd's and inside a blind when Turkey hunting.
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

owlhoot

Oh yeah they will take your money and cover your body just like any other camouflage and nothing more .  Well maybe more money

spaightlabs

Nah way man.  they make it so turkeys can't sense your electrical energy field.  you can dance a jig in a HECS suit and they won't see  you.

Greg Massey

I would suggest buying at least 3 or 4 of them..omg

Spitten and drummen

Is this a serious question or are you just kidding? If you are serious , then simply put no. Please don't waste your money. People will come out with anything if they can get away with it to turn a profit. It's a shame that some people actually fall for non sense like this.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Smooth_Operator

Just make sure you buy the acorn Kruncher with it and you're in business...   :OGturkeyhead:

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Old Gobbler

Probably worksas good as the tinks turkey scent lure ......lol :newmascot:

It's a gimmick , I ran into the informercial show on cable tv the other night , what a joke ....

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

owlhoot

Quote from: spaightlabs on May 07, 2016, 02:41:22 PM
Nah way man.  they make it so turkeys can't sense your electrical energy field.  you can dance a jig in a HECS suit and they won't see  you.
kinda like at the night club when the girls that don't seem to see ya . Here I thought it was the colonge and now I'm throwing that suit away, it must be Hec fabric

mikejd

I had turkeys 5 feet from me for over an hour the other day. I was actually with my brother and dad. We were all wearing regular clothing and these birds had no idea we were there. So unless we have a lousy field around us I dont see the need for Hecs.

Tail Feathers

I ran into a guy hunting the other day who was wearing a HECS suit.  He was telling me how he had missed one because it was out of range and he got impatient.  He then tried to slip up on one of the two he had missed and gotten busted trying to put the sneak on him.
So I would say the HECS suit was of zero help to him. :toothy12:
And he still wonders why he's killed one bird in the past 10 years...
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Greg Massey

Quote from: Tail Feathers on May 07, 2016, 08:38:43 PM
I ran into a guy hunting the other day who was wearing a HECS suit.  He was telling me how he had missed one because it was out of range and he got impatient.  He then tried to slip up on one of the two he had missed and gotten busted trying to put the sneak on him.
So I would say the HECS suit was of zero help to him. :toothy12:
And he still wonders why he's killed one bird in the past 10 years...
funny funny funny :camohat:

supremepredator

I figured it was a hoax. Thanks for reassuring me.
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

TRG3

Obviously, the HECS suit need to be worn in conjunction with turkey scent killer, of which I have an ample supply and am willing to share this concoction for just a few Andrew Jacksons.

stinkpickle