turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2016 - Picture Heavy

Started by davisd9, May 06, 2016, 07:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

It was a great year this season. Seen plenty of birds and next years crop looks to be bright as well. Killed two SC birds, with one being a bird I chased for 3 years.  Had a few opportunities to tag out but did not happen for one reason or another.

My first hunt was a double with a great friend. I heard good gobbling compared to what others have said, would say it was an average year and a little better than last year.

Hunted with another friend for the first time. We even went to Kansas together and had a blast out there.

There is nothing like the spring time. I hate to see it over but I am glad to take a break! Until 2017!!!

SC birds:

#2 - The King

Kansas - My first Rio and non eastern

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

tomstopper

Cool pics. Congrats on a great season

SS Calls

Congrats on a fine season!

Congratulations on a great season bud.

guesswho

Very nice.  Well done and congrats on a fine season.  Enjoyed the recap!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Rapscallion Vermilion

Congratulations of a great season and thanks for sharing.  :icon_thumright:

renegade19

Great pics.  I noticed that the pic of the rattler wasn't a close up!  Just sayin"   ;D

SteelerFan

Congrats on a great season! Nice pics!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

DirtNap647

congrats looks like a lot of fun

davisd9

Quote from: renegade19 on May 06, 2016, 08:25:40 AM
Great pics.  I noticed that the pic of the rattler wasn't a close up!  Just sayin"   ;D

"I might be crazy but I ain't dumb."

No snake boots!!!

renegade19

Quote from: davisd9 on May 06, 2016, 09:02:58 AM
Quote from: renegade19 on May 06, 2016, 08:25:40 AM

"I might be crazy but I ain't dumb."

No snake boots ????

That would have been plenty close for me too!

chatterbox

Great season, Donald!
Thanks for sharing the pics! Really enjoyed them!

101st501