OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How bout a Tennessee roll call.

Started by Fox Fire, February 09, 2011, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killentime

catdaddy

I live in an unicorporated area of Shelby County. I drive in to Memphrica to work 5 days a week.

TnTurk

Quote from: catdaddy on February 12, 2011, 11:58:32 AM
I live in an unicorporated area of Shelby County. I drive in to Memphrica to work 5 days a week.
You ain't right.   Memphrica.... Too funny.   :agreed:   :smiley-char092:  :lol:

tap.emtp

cumberland co. approx. halfway between knox.  and nash ( a little closer to knox)

Fox Fire

Good to see the T.N. tribe wave'n ther hands, the pages are still add'n up.

OK...so lets try some interactive conversation here and if it works we mite just have a OG T.N. thread,

So any of you gents gonna make it to the NWTF show this month? I ran into a old buddy of mine today and he,s interested in go'n because he's never been and I missed out last year, it'll be a few days before we finally make our minds up but it looks like a done deal at this piont.

Anyone else headed to the show ??

pullit

I plan on going. I am going to try and go Fri (hope for the whole day but at least 1/2 ) and Sat.

Fox Fire

I wanted to go then changed my mind because of the charge for park'n deal but since me amigo wants to go I'll bite the dust just to take him, I need to check ther site to see what days ther have'n what.

flydowntn

West TN, McNairy County, Selmer.  I havent seen turkeys in this county in 5 yrs. :goofball: :goofball:
S. P. Game Calls

bullet

orion43

Fox Fire

Just keeps gett'n better, more and more volunteers say'n hey.

So ya'll  start'n to get the fever yet?   The bird flu we'll call it. :TooFunny:

Crutch

Yeah, I got the fever already. My aunt counted 100 birds in her back yard with lots of strutting going on.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Wrangler95

Quote from: Bad Grizzly on February 11, 2011, 10:18:47 PM
Quote from: wildcat14 on February 11, 2011, 10:11:14 PM
knightrider, you have probably seen my name on that same site.  I go by TheAirMan there.

Yep, and I am Grizzly Johnson from the same site as ya'll.... but we knew that.

Love Tndeer!!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Fox Fire

[quote author=Crutch Yeah, I got the fever already. My aunt counted 100 birds in her back yard with lots of strutting going on.

So...exactly wher does aunty live ?? ;)

Love Tndeer!!
[/quote]

I got banned from TNDeer recently, I posted up a sarcastic smart remark (but not hateful or nasty) and they give me the boot, I'm think'n the over lords ther must be rather thin skinned or big time politcaly correct now days(note: more sarcasim), I was poken around ther later on and ther was about 2 pages of these guys in a argument, must be get'n kinda messed up over ther.

StreetHowitzer

I'm in Spring Hill, but hunt Moore County. I plan on going to the NWTF show Saturday. Wouldn't mind meeting some fellow OG'ers.
~Anthony