OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

ISO Schaffer Sapele Alum/Alum (FOUND ONE)

Started by BABS9, May 04, 2016, 06:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BABS9

Like title says looking for one. I've got pots I would trade. Or buy. Just missed out on one and really got me wanting one lol. Thankyou!

Bowguy

yelpy

Jroddc

I stopped by his shop on Monday and picked one up and there were 8 or 9 for me to choose from so id say he definitely has some left

Gobbleandgrunt

85.00... I loved mins so much I bought another for a spare!

BABS9

How does the sound differ from the Atomic 13?

Gobbleandgrunt

Jimmy told me that the atomic was his favorite... Was... Till he built these. I will say this is the finest call I own sound wise. My season is over tomorrow, but a friend and I used it two weekends, I killed two mountain longbeards, passed on young birds, and my buddy called several birds to the barrel. I killed an old bird I had been chasing for two seasons. Sc bird, big woods bird, no agriculture around. 1 1/4 spur. Big bird for my area.

BABS9

BABS9

Snood Life

Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on May 04, 2016, 09:22:20 PM
Jimmy told me that the atomic was his favorite... Was... Till he built these. I will say this is the finest call I own sound wise. My season is over tomorrow, but a friend and I used it two weekends, I killed two mountain longbeards, passed on young birds, and my buddy called several birds to the barrel. I killed an old bird I had been chasing for two seasons. Sc bird, big woods bird, no agriculture around. 1 1/4 spur. Big bird for my area.

Is there a sound file out there?

Gobbleandgrunt

Snood Life

Gobbleandgrunt

Sorry in the pot call forum. I think you found it though.  I answered the question on striker used.